Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 496 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, kumnio said:

Eh, WTF is going on, its been what, 4 weeks since they had damning evidence, evidence so strong that suspensions were called for. But now, they are still working on it.

Its nothing more than a ploy to get a section of their fanbase on side. They simply cant accept that they are shite, and Celtic have won however many in a row.

Even on followfollow their own fans are seriously doubting what info they have

3 hours ago, kumnio said:

Eh, WTF is going on, its been what, 4 weeks since they had damning evidence, evidence so strong that suspensions were called for. But now, they are still working on it.

Its nothing more than a ploy to get a section of their fanbase on side. They simply cant accept that they are shite, and Celtic have won however many in a row.

My thoughts too. If the evidence was as explosive and damning as they were making out then I fail to see what still needs working on.

My guess is that what they are actually working on is how to withdraw the accusations which they now realise have zero foundation and they have no evidence to support whatsoever without losing too much face.  Now that will require some work.

27 minutes ago, Farcity said:

They are a joke outfit, an absolute shambles.  Doncaster has called their bluff now they are scratching around trying to cobble something, anything, together. 

16 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

My thoughts too. If the evidence was as explosive and damning as they were making out then I fail to see what still needs working on.

My guess is that what they are actually working on is how to withdraw the accusations which they now realise have zero foundation and they have no evidence to support whatsoever without losing too much face.  Now that will require some work.

Rangers never stated it would be released in 72 hours, media at it again with timelines

From my own information, there is actual evidence of wrongdoing but this isn't solely just this incident that is being called out.  

8 minutes ago, Debian said:

Rangers never stated it would be released in 72 hours, media at it again with timelines

From my own information, there is actual evidence of wrongdoing but this isn't solely just this incident that is being called out.  

Whats the source of your info? I would love to know what these pther incidents are. 

Edited by vanderark14

16 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

If it transpires that they never had anything to back up their initial accusations & calls for suspensions they should be the ones on the end of an enquiry, if found guilty they should be the ones who get suspended. It’s time for them to put up their evidence or face punishment for slander, lying, & bringing the game into disrepute. It’s dragged on far to long.

12 minutes ago, Debian said:

But they did state that they would furnish the clubs with the evidence that claim to hold by today, which is the timeline I'm talking about.

Just now, Terry Munro said:

Uvf_bear_1690 from rangers media told him.

They seem to have very short memories. Doncaster was their number 1 fan in 2012 when he tried everything to admit the tribute act to the top tier.

Also, they have a bpard member on the SPFL board. Is he the whistleblower or is he in on the conspiracy?

28 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

But they did state that they would furnish the clubs with the evidence that claim to hold by today, which is the timeline I'm talking about.

No they didn't.  That was the media. 

40 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Whats the source of your info? I would love to know what these pther incidents are. 

I made it up.  Like every other "In the Know" on this topic. 

5 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

They seem to have very short memories. Doncaster was their number 1 fan in 2012 when he tried everything to admit the tribute act to the top tier.

Absolutely.

We were warned of armageddon, instead we got years of absolute bliss.

10 hours ago, kumnio said:

Absolutely.

This is what we will have to get used to. Toys out of the pram with screams for suspensions and resignations every time either side of the old firm doesnt get their way

I see the media have wheeled out another ex hun defender today, Carlos Cuellar, to moan about the time they "didn't get a season extension" in 2008.

Of course, the season always finishes on a Thursday night. Why do these cunts lie about absolutely everything?

45 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

I see the media have wheeled out another ex hun defender today, Carlos Cuellar, to moan about the time they "didn't get a season extension" in 2008.

Of course, the season always finishes on a Thursday night. Why do these cunts lie about absolutely everything?

They say it long enough and loud enough and it becomes fact. It’s absolutely their MO, and given their fractious relationships with pretty much everyone in Scottish football, they’ve flung enough mud at the SPFL that some will stick. Regardless of whether it’s true or not.

Was that the season that needed extended because they got a home game against Gretna postponed to prepare for a European game. 😂

1 hour ago, Terry Munro said:

The media have been guilty on both sides of this argument, yesterday it was that idiot Rod Stewart and I am sure Hartson was rolled out recently. In saying that I agree, Rangers in particular since 2012 have been desperately trying to rewrite history to paint themselves as victims

13 hours ago, macy37 said:

What happened to the evidence? Could they not afford the stamp?

The "evidence" they said they would provide tomorrow?  I am guessing they'll submit what they have tomorrow...

Probably safer sending a letter though; we know how those pesky SPFL servers will likely quarantine something they don't like.

I'm still struggling to understand why Rangers are so upset at the lower leagues' season ending early and the clubs being paid their prize money. When did they become the moral guardians for ensuring squeaky clean fair play across all four leagues?

You'd almost think that they just wanted to create huge fuss and bluster around the whole thing to try and prevent the Premiership season being ended early too and that they were using the lower league clubs' situation to further those ends. Perish the thought.

Edited by DaveyDenoon

On 5/5/2020 at 10:55 PM, kumnio said:

Absolutely.

And a one horse race.  Bliss if you are a cellic fan you mean.  Anyway, what would the TAMB talk about if it wasn't for the Glasgow Rangers.  Not football that's for sure.

8 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

And a one horse race.  Bliss if you are a cellic fan you mean.  Anyway, what would the TAMB talk about if it wasn't for the Glasgow Rangers.  Not football that's for sure.

See, heres what people like you don't get.

We don't give a flying fuck if its a one horse race, which it still is by the way, or a two horse race, if Celtic or Rangers2 win it, the rest of us don't care. You think its a two horse race, aw bless, I didnt think you were that daft, honey, you need to open your eyes and look at the league table, you were winning bugger all.

But not having thirty odd thousand absolute wallopers screaming blue murder about everything, all of the time was wonderful. Im pretty sure this place was better when your new team was in the lower leagues, so there was plenty to speak about son.

10 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Its still a one horse race. Rangers are nowhere near challenging. They are as close as aberdeen were 3 years ago. 

When rangers died, started again and made their way uo the leagues, 6 different clubs won a trophy till rangers got to the top tier. Celtic upped their game when rangers were promoted to the top tier and have cleaned up every trophy since

So, yes i would say it was bliss without rangers. 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Its still a one horse race. Rangers are nowhere near challenging. They are as close as aberdeen were 3 years ago. 

When rangers died, started again and made their way uo the leagues, 6 different clubs won a trophy till rangers got to the top tier. Celtic upped their game when rangers were promoted to the top tier and have cleaned up every trophy since

So, yes i would say it was bliss without rangers. 

Fair enough.  But Rangers gave them a hiding at new year and were looking good.  Then the form dipped a bit and Celtic upped theirs.  Rangers have a game in hand and two old firm games.  There are potentially 9 points.  Then it would be squeaky bum time for Celtic.  So they cannot be awarded champions on the basis of 4 points ahead.  Surely.