Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 90 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

How ironic could it be that Lawwell and Thompson voting against Ashley may actually do us a favour.

Stock Exchange/Takeover Panel have requested for all shareholders above 1% to disclose.

Dave King buys some shares from River and Mercantile

River and Mercantile give Proxy to Dave King from Easdale.

Edited by Debian

Here's yer fecking money *throws on floor and spits*

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30700561?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Although I think the idea that it's over £200,000 is wishful thinking. United have already paid £50,000 of the original £174,000 award. The overall total due was around £208,000 including VAT, but Rangers will give that straight to the taxman - won't they?

Here's yer fecking money *throws on floor and spits*

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30700561?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Although I think the idea that it's over £200,000 is wishful thinking. United have already paid £50,000 of the original £174,000 award. The overall total due was around £208,000 including VAT, but Rangers will give that straight to the taxman - won't they?

Well worth it. I think telfer could be one a cracking player for us.

How ironic could it be that Lawwell and Thompson voting against Ashley may actually do us a favour.

Stock Exchange/Takeover Panel have requested for all shareholders above 1% to disclose.

Debian this obsession with Thompson has to stop. He doesn't give a flying f@ck about your team. He is way too busy running a profitable scottish club and trying to buy Aussie football clubs to bother with the shambles down ibrox way. Really he is.

Debian this obsession with Thompson has to stop. He doesn't give a flying f@ck about your team. He is way too busy running a profitable scottish club and trying to buy Aussie football clubs to bother with the shambles down ibrox way. Really he is.

He's running a club that made a gross profit but an operating loss (which is up from last year).

I think this is wrong too. It was the SFA who denied Ashley's request to break the agreement he'd signed up to and while Peter Lawell is on the SFA Board I'm sure Stephen Thompson is only on the SPFL Board. Edited by adamntg

I think this is wrong too. It was the SFA who denied Ashley's request to break the agreement he'd signed up to and while Peter Lawell is on the SFA Board I'm sure Stephen Thompson is only on the SPFL Board.

Possibly Adam but I am sure he is still out to get them!

Rangers obsession with thompson and united is strange! why is it news that united paid the telfer fee when they did? are they that desperate for money that they were on the phone to the media, asking them when united were going to pay? they should be more concerned that they manged to lose player like Telfer - young Scottish player, but the Rangers are more concerend with how much they can get for him - less money than sally's pay rise for getting his garden into this year Chelsea flower show.

You're one of the top posters on this topic ?