Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 226 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Well how much does a new squad cost, plus a new manager? One good enough to get up in first place. Dave King's cheque book is going to take a beating this summer. Assuming of course he is not a bullshit artist. (Plus still waiting on him paying off Ashley. I am sure he will, he can't be that much of pisstaker...)

If Hibs can hold onto their squad and sign a decent striker, I would take them for automatic promotion.

The Rangers bet the house on getting 3 successive promotions - they paid out on bumper 3 year contacts for the majority of their squad. These contracts will now be expiring and it will be interesting to see their transfer business in the summer.

If Hibs can hold onto their squad and sign a decent striker, I would take them for automatic promotion.

The Rangers bet the house on getting 3 successive promotions - they paid out on bumper 3 year contacts for the majority of their squad. These contracts will now be expiring and it will be interesting to see their transfer business in the summer.

they will have an entirely new squad and manager

that doesn't scream promotion to me

One good thing I suppose is that they can get folk like Black, Boyd and Shiels off their books. Kenny Miller though played enough games to activate a further year in his contract. :-))

Must be a chance of someone coming in for Wallace now?

One good thing I suppose is that they can get folk like Black, Boyd and Shiels off their books. Kenny Miller though played enough games to activate a further year in his contract. :-))

Must be a chance of someone coming in for Wallace now?

Wallace would struggle at a higher level now. Wasted career because he should have 20+ caps now.