Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 207 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Is it possible Green was / is Agent Ashley? :wink2: Would they have know each other from before this all started I wonder.

I was told by a bloke that dealt with Green through previous business that Green was basically Cashley's agent and Cashley would appear around a year down the line to 'sweep up'.

Odd that this appears to have become true.

Educated guess or the truth I wonder?

Big Mike is not a silly man, that's been proven time and again so it'll be interesting to see what plays out.

Also odd that you've just come out with this (shite) now.

Was this bloke a cabbie?

:wink2:

Ashley requests a new general meeting. One of the proposed motions is to pay him back his £5M upon which he will release securities over trademarks, Auchenhowie and the Albion as well as relinquishing 26% of Rangers Retail. First big test for the new board. If they have the money I see no reason why this won't be agreed to.

Ashley requests a new general meeting. One of the proposed motions is to pay him back his £5M upon which he will release securities over trademarks, Auchenhowie and the Albion as well as relinquishing 26% of Rangers Retail. First big test for the new board. If they have the money I see no reason why this won't be agreed to.

On face value its a no brainer and we should cut the ties now. However caution is advised to ensure Ashley and others are not planning to undermine the board.

On face value its a no brainer and we should cut the ties now. However caution is advised to ensure Ashley and others are not planning to undermine the board.

Agree, this is good for Rangers - is there are reason Ashley wants to do this via a general meeting though? Why couldn't this just be settled in the course of normal business? (I'm not hugely into corporate governance, so therein may lie the answer to my question)

First big test for the new board. If they have the money I see no reason why this won't be agreed to.

Exactly what i am thinking.

King, thus far, has been all talk. He got fans on side by saying he'll invest his own money in the club. So far he's invested hee haw.

Exactly what i am thinking.

King, thus far, has been all talk. He got fans on side by saying he'll invest his own money in the club. So far he's invested hee haw.

Keith the oracle has told us that King has to wait for the SFA fit and proper person test before he writes his cheque and what Keith says is always true, just like Dave King.