Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 202 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Wasn't it a requirement by the SFA of the new club getting a licence that they paid all football debts of the dead club?

Requirement was new company pay footballing debts of old company. Not sure what your point is....

Do some of you never get bored of slagging off rangers fans on here.I'm not one myself but feck me.some of you are obsessed. I had a chuckle to myself when they were skint but it really is getting a bit boring. Being a fan of a shite and skint team I don't feel any better that other teams are in the shit.

Nah its funny.

My interest in the whole Rangers farce varies. At times it is genuinely funny, and, just when you think it can't get any more ludicrous, something even more jaw-droppingly farcical happens; at other times it is tedious navel gazing and pathetic petty point scoring of the worst kind. Equally at times I find myself sympathising with those who are simply football fans who want their club to get itself sorted, and then you find yourself listening to a full-on 'Weearrapeepul' fukwit in the boozer, and once again I just wish the horrible institution would die and give us all peace. It's complicated.

Edited by Pool Q

Rangers fan fan espousing eugenic policies, there's a surprise.

You really are a tedious little onanist aren't you?

Try reading Peter's pathetic posts and maybe you'll understand that I was merely reflecting his own attitudes back on him.

I doubt you'll do it though as you appear to believe that other than Scotty's God only you are infallible.

You tell me. Do you parade around the streets in a funny uniform declaring your hatred for folk of a different religion?

You want to start bringing my children into a football debate? I'd saw that makes you the bawbag.

Ah, so if someone has a different attitude from you they deserve death?

Maybe you haven't heard but in this country we have a thing called Freedom of Speech. This allows organisations like the Odious Orange Lodge to exist. It also allows ukip to run for election.

You may not like it but that's just tough.

Until you manage to create The Dictatorship of Peter you just need to put up with it.

Wishing death or injury on folk you don't like makes you the same as them.

My interest in the whole Rangers farce varies. At times it is genuinely funny, and, just when you think it can't get any more ludicrous, something even more jaw-droppingly farcical happens; at other times it is tedious navel gazing and pathetic petty point scoring of the worst kind. Equally at times I find myself sympathising with those who are simply football fans who want their club to get itself sorted, and then you find yourself listening to a full-on 'Weearrapeepul' fukwit in the boozer, and once again I just wish the horrible institution would die and give us all peace. It's complicated.

Now this I can understand.

The majority of Rangers fans have done nothing wrong and are ordinary people. What has happened to the club is not their fault.

I get that a lot of the stuff is funny (although also painful) and taking the piss is part of football but some of the posts on here are just either nasty or on occasion vicious.

None of it bothers me that much but when you point out the nastiness all you get back is sweeping generalisations that all "huns are s" etc.

See the mince posted by Peter for a good example.

Ah, so if someone has a different attitude from you they deserve death?

Maybe you haven't heard but in this country we have a thing called Freedom of Speech. This allows organisations like the Odious Orange Lodge to exist. It also allows ukip to run for election.

You may not like it but that's just tough.

Until you manage to create The Dictatorship of Peter you just need to put up with it.

Wishing death or injury on folk you don't like makes you the same as them.

Don't try and change the subject you little worm, why are you bringing my kids into this?

You really are a tedious little onanist aren't you?

Try reading Peter's pathetic posts and maybe you'll understand that I was merely reflecting his own attitudes back on him.

I doubt you'll do it though as you appear to believe that other than Scotty's God only you are infallible.

okay-condescending-gif.gif

To be fair you're the one making insinuations that someones own kids sexually excite them, with your keyboard anonymously on the net, so not sure why you're marking others folks posts.

However different folk were raised with different values, who are we to judge..

Edited by phart

Don't try and change the subject you little worm, why are you bringing my kids into this?

I didn't bring your kids into it. I don't know them, didn't know you even had any. I had assumed from your posts that you were a pre-pubescent boy.

Try and read what's actually posted not your bitter twisted imaginings.

For clarity I'd also like to distance myself from the other posters stupid stuff on kids too. Just like wishing death and harm to others theres no place for comments like that on a public message board.