Sectarian Singing - Page 17 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sectarian Singing

Stan Collymore has gone off on one on twitter today. He called rangers fans out for singing sectarian songs, I think saying they were as bad as the chelsea supporters. so now the rangers fans are trying to gte him sacked off BTsport. in return he has raised a petition to end the singing of sectarian songs by the Rangers supporters.

very entertaining stuff.

He will likely suffer dogs abuse

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will likely suffer dogs abuse

He has a point and the fans having a go are pretty stupid to try and defend the indefensible.

On the other side Stan suffers from being a w@nk who thinks he's smarter than he actually is and struggles to make sense when I've heard him on the radio and does seem to be easily riled.

Also as a man who hits women I find it hard to even listen to him unless there's nothing else on.

All in all a total collection of tw@ts arguing with each other. Should be comedy gold.

He has a point and the fans having a go are pretty stupid to try and defend the indefensible.

On the other side Stan suffers from being a w@nk who thinks he's smarter than he actually is and struggles to make sense when I've heard him on the radio and does seem to be easily riled.

Also as a man who hits women I find it hard to even listen to him unless there's nothing else on.

All in all a total collection of tw@ts arguing with each other. Should be comedy gold.

My attempt at humour relating to his nocturnal (alleged) outdoor pursuits fell flat then.....

88% of the population think sectarianism in Scotland is motivated by football...

http://news.scotland.gov.uk/News/Minister-welcomes-sectarianism-research-1631.aspx

Not motivated by, contributed to.

It's a rather large difference when you actually use the correct wording.

Not motivated by, contributed to.

It's a rather large difference when you actually use the correct wording.

88% think football contributes to sectarianism. What's the difference? There is more sectarianism than if football did not contribute. Football (Rangers and Celtic, let's face it - and mostly Rangers) creates sectarianism in Scotland.

88% think football contributes to sectarianism. What's the difference? There is more sectarianism than if football did not contribute. Football (Rangers and Celtic, let's face it - and mostly Rangers) creates sectarianism in Scotland.

That's quite a leap.

You're actually saying that if football didn't exist sectarianism would be less.

You might be right, but how do you know that people might not just use another avenue to express their innate intolerances?

That's quite a leap.

You're actually saying that if football didn't exist sectarianism would be less.

You might be right, but how do you know that people might not just use another avenue to express their innate intolerances?

maybe, but not sure what other avenue would enable them to come together in their 10's of thousands and sing "up to our knees in F*nian blood* ? and without being arrested at that. only football gives them that secure platform unfortunately.