The Get It Off Your Chest Thread... - Page 12 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Get It Off Your Chest Thread...

I shave my oxters and my balls, and don't give a toss if my manscaping offends anyone's sensibilities. Arm hair and ball hair collect sweat, if you want to smell like a caveman fair play to you, I don't and I dont.

Ball shaving is fine, armpits not so much. There's a thing called deodorant stops ye smelling.

I shave my oxters and my balls, and don't give a toss if my manscaping offends anyone's sensibilities. Arm hair and ball hair collect sweat, if you want to smell like a caveman fair play to you, I don't and I dont.

?

Ball shaving is fine, armpits not so much. There's a thing called deodorant stops ye smelling.

Where do you stand on your crack?

(I mean.. are you waxing it or not?)

To be honest I knew the answer before I asked the question. Why would anyone shave their oxsters... their ball sack... only to then leave their crack untouched like some hairy oasis? Makes no sense at all.

The crack is a step too far :blink:

Does bumhole hair (much like eyebrow hair) not have a drain purpose i.e. drainage when the sweat is running down the shuckles of your arse...why are we hairiest where we sweat the most and bald mostly everywhere else.

Edited by thplinth

Does bumhole hair (much like eyebrow hair) not have a drain purpose i.e. drainage when the sweat is running down the shuckles of your arse...why are we hairiest where we sweat the most and bald mostly everywhere else.

While my armpit gently weeps.

I have no idea? I only know that IMO when I'm sweating heavily then I find deodorant works better when my armpits are shaven as there's no hair to get wet and hold onto sweat? As for the balls, again through years of research I find women are more likely to suck on hairless nadgers than a sweaty ballsack.

I do however understand this concept is way beyond the imagination of 90% of this boards active members..

I have no idea? I only know that IMO when I'm sweating heavily then I find deodorant works better when my armpits are shaven as there's no hair to get wet and hold onto sweat? As for the balls, again through years of research I find women are more likely to suck on hairless nadgers than a sweaty ballsack.

I do however understand this concept is way beyond the imagination of 90% of this boards active members..

Ahh but you are conflating hairy here with sweaty to bolster your argument.

Say you met a beautiful lassie, would a bit of hair on her pie put you off? No. I did not think so. Cleanliness is the key.

edit: and even a denuded sack is going to be vinegary after working so it's not like it would be ready for action without a scrub first.

Edited by thplinth

Plus i have encountered more than one female who seems to like the smell of (even slightly stale) sweat. It's true. And these are the girls you don't want to miss out on. Having a freakish bald sack smelling of roses will be putting them right off.

Plus i have encountered more than one female who seems to like the smell of (even slightly stale) sweat. It's true. And these are the girls you don't want to miss out on. Having a freakish bald sack smelling of roses will be putting them right off.

My Mrs prefers me stinking than clean at times. She says my pits are like maple syrup!

A shower once or twice a day should suffice I'd have thought. Different if you are looking to pump desperate housewives during the working day I suppose.

you can wipe the board but you can't wipe the collective memory of the TAMB :-))