The Get It Off Your Chest Thread... - Page 11 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Get It Off Your Chest Thread...

Agreed wholeheartedly. People choose to have the pleasure of kids. Nobody would choose to have a disability.

To any parasites who moan about having to walk a few extra steps with their kids, try spending a day in a wheelchair.

Disabled spaces a no no- they are a necessity.

Parent and child - a luxury.

Easy solution, put all the p& c spaces at the far end of car parks ,then we will see how essential they are to the Chelsea tractor driving types, and those with baby on board stickers.

People on buses with kids who say 'Shaniqua, will you sit down and shut up', then don't make them sit down and shut up.

Kids swearing on buses after everyone's had a day at work.

Jakies talking so loud on bus that the driver can hear them.

People using the outside of the merge lane.

People with UKOK car stickers.

People that say 'So?' in a dismissive way when you tell them something. Being polite foesn't cost anything, even if I am talking pish.

People (it seems to be mostly women) on mobile phones when driving. Is it life and death? No, well you're making it so.

Easy solution, put all the p& c spaces at the far end of car parks ,then we will see how essential they are to the Chelsea tractor driving types, and those with baby on board stickers.

No. That where I park so nae bassa hits my car when they cannot drive/open doors properly.

No. That where I park so nae bassa hits my car when they cannot drive/open doors properly.

:ok:

I hate door dings! Although occasionally you'll find someone will still insist on parking right next to you, despite there being umpteen empty spaces to chose from.

Edited by Charlie Endell

I know the trains busy and you have to stand but Don't just stand on the vestibule area, move down and stand in the seated bit, so others can get on.

I shave my oxters and my balls, and don't give a toss if my manscaping offends anyone's sensibilities. Arm hair and ball hair collect sweat, if you want to smell like a caveman fair play to you, I don't and I dont.

?

FFS man, its nearly tea time :yikes3:

As long as it's not pork based meatballs followed by a choc ice you'll be fine.

edit; that jwab almost appears to be a sculpted phallus. Damien Hirst or Banksy could not have done any better.

Edited by thplinth