General ranting not politics related - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

General ranting not politics related

7 minutes ago, dan cake said:

Take the aftershave and perfume out the equation and it’s literally somebody watching other people do the toilet, it just isn’t right on any level 

😂 when you put it like that you are right. There has been folk selling things in the toilet since I was young so I dont really think about it much,  but given all the changes over the years it is surprising they are still allowed in. 

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, dan cake said:

Adults that wear ripped jeans, you don’t look like Jon Bon Jovi you look like an utter fanny

Bit of a generalisation

jeans.jpg

• 3 months later...

Iv taken to targeting people on public transport that sit on the outside seat or use a seat for their bag, it’s great fun having a complete stranger sitting next to you incandescent with rage because they think they’re entitled to two seats despite buying only one ticket

8 minutes ago, dan cake said:

Iv taken to targeting people on public transport that sit on the outside seat or use a seat for their bag, it’s great fun having a complete stranger sitting next to you incandescent with rage because they think they’re entitled to two seats despite buying only one ticket

You need to make exceptions for people with big legs

Would never put a bag on the inside seat though

1 hour ago, dan cake said:

Jobbie listeners wtf! 6 empty traps in the toilet and they enter the one next to you. Fucking weirdo’s 

Toilets that don't flush property. Went to the gym. Did my business, then had to have about three attempts before the business went. I was nearly late for my class.

On 4/22/2023 at 11:01 AM, dan cake said:

Folk who sell aftershave etc in pub toilets, is it even legal? Standing in front of the sink and hand drier so you have to interact with them ffs it’s a fucking toilet not a place of work!

Pretty sure they are employed by the pubs etc to keep the toilets cleanish and stop wee fannys from being wee fannys. Most of them are sound and only trying to make a bit of a living. Would be the same ones in the same places when we were younger so you got to know them and have a laugh with them. ABC (sauchiehall st) actually had the guy in setting up for the club night when we were at Alkaline trio, was ideal as I had been in the pits the whole time and was sweaty head to toe, a wee skoosh of BO Basher and some aftershave for a quid set me up for going out after.

58 minutes ago, 86glebestreet said:

No actually a rant, but does anyone know if you can drive down the high street or is that included in the ULEZ zone.

thanks 

High street is in the LEZ 

We don't have ULEZ yet.

Screenshot_2023-08-04-08-40-43-65_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

When you see a beautiful or historically important building and the the local authorities place (or allow) all manner of shyte to be placed in front of it.

A couple of examples...

In Southampton, the former office of White Star Line still stands just as it was in 1912.   When the Titanic sank, more than one third of the souls who perished were from Southampton; 549 to be precise.   This is where relatives came and awaited news of their loved ones after the sinking.   The building is historically important and well-worthy of a photo, but the local council saw fit to place a bus shelter in front of it.

When visiting Schindler's factory in Krakow last year, there was all manner of flotsam and jetsam in front of the building... Taxi rank... Bicycle stands... E-scooter stands... One of those tall cylindrical columns with posters pasted around of it... Lines of tourist 'Golf Carts' allowed to park up.

All shit for photos of beautiful or historically important buildings.