General ranting not politics related - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

General ranting not politics related


Recommended Posts

Wife dragged me into New Look in Stirling on Monday. In store they were playing, 'Do you hear what I hear?' Christmas music in mid October. Okay Sainsbury's have got Christmas ranges in and one of my local charity shops has had Christmas cards in since the end of August but even so. I just felt sorry for the staff who I thought were going to have to put up with two months if Christmas music 

Thankfully the next song didn't appear Christmas related.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Wife dragged me into New Look in Stirling on Monday. In store they were playing, 'Do you hear what I hear?' Christmas music in mid October. Okay Sainsbury's have got Christmas ranges in and one of my local charity shops has had Christmas cards in since the end of August but even so. I just felt sorry for the staff who I thought were going to have to put up with two months if Christmas music 

Thankfully the next song didn't appear Christmas related.


the worlds gone mad.  If nobody went out and bought Xmas tat until December that would put a stop to it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My wife kicked me out of bed this morning to get wee lass's breakfast ready and to turn the heating on an hour. 

She gets up with the house toasty then flings open the back door like I'm Louis the fucking 16th because the dog has farted then genuinely huffs when I'm annoyed.

I've wasted approximately a fiver on heating, the house is colder than when I got up, I was annoyed sufficiently I'm more likely to see the Christmas tree before her vagina again and the dog's arse really does stink!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ger intae them said:

😆 TAMB quote of the year 2022 

This is why a like function shed be installed. No need for down votes but the like function would be a good addition.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

This is why a like function shed be installed. No need for down votes but the like function would be a good addition.

suppose we could ‘report’ good posts, inundate the mods with +ve reports…….. oh yeah, that tactic relies on loads of good posts 😏

Link to comment
Share on other sites

😀 No thanks. It always, every time, ends badly.

I don't know if you have noticed but there are too many mad people attracted to this board for anything like that to be used properly. Look at the recurring troll posters. It is difficult to stop if people are determined.

I am more than a little suspicious we have some multiple id's on the go, that was definitely happening last time the like/dislike buttons were activated, as well as previously banned folk coming back over and over. No criticism of the mods. I couldn't be arsed either, these folk are borderline mad, they are like a mental energizer bunnies that never stop.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, ThistleWhistle said:

My wife kicked me out of bed this morning to get wee lass's breakfast ready and to turn the heating on an hour. 

She gets up with the house toasty then flings open the back door like I'm Louis the fucking 16th because the dog has farted then genuinely huffs when I'm annoyed.

I've wasted approximately a fiver on heating, the house is colder than when I got up, I was annoyed sufficiently I'm more likely to see the Christmas tree before her vagina again and the dog's arse really does stink!

Could I  ask which Christmas you are referring to, just as a gauge ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, ThistleWhistle said:

My wife kicked me out of bed this morning to get wee lass's breakfast ready and to turn the heating on an hour. 

She gets up with the house toasty then flings open the back door like I'm Louis the fucking 16th because the dog has farted then genuinely huffs when I'm annoyed.

I've wasted approximately a fiver on heating, the house is colder than when I got up, I was annoyed sufficiently I'm more likely to see the Christmas tree before her vagina again and the dog's arse really does stink!

Unexpected consequences of the current cost of living crisis. I blame the Tories!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Could I  ask which Christmas you are referring to, just as a gauge ?

He probably means the second cumming of Christ, which according to a certain Canadian poster is penciled in for around 2049.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Dave78 said:

He probably means the second cumming of Christ, which according to a certain Canadian poster is penciled in for around 2049.

He was right about all the Satanists though. 😀

Jeezo... the amount of folk who seemingly worship the devil does make you wonder if the opposite exists.

As a well considered agnostic I'd say it is the most compelling evidence out there for God... i.e. the sheer amount of Satanists at the highest levels. 😀

Because if the devil exists so must God.

Edited by thplinth
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, thplinth said:

Back on topic. 'samP' (aye right|) has got the hump you called him a nonce.

Did you even get a warning for that? 😀

Think you've got the wrong person?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, thplinth said:

Back on topic. 'samP' (aye right|) has got the hump you called him a nonce.

Did you even get a warning for that? 😀

I think it was Kirk who called him a nonce. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/22/2022 at 11:04 AM, thplinth said:

😀 No thanks. It always, every time, ends badly.

I don't know if you have noticed but there are too many mad people attracted to this board for anything like that to be used properly. Look at the recurring troll posters. It is difficult to stop if people are determined.

I am more than a little suspicious we have some multiple id's on the go, that was definitely happening last time the like/dislike buttons were activated, as well as previously banned folk coming back over and over. No criticism of the mods. I couldn't be arsed either, these folk are borderline mad, they are like a mental energizer bunnies that never stop.

Speaking of which, haven't seen anything from Ramy or SamP for a few days.  Banned?  I mean Celtic won at the weekend and I don't think Ramy posted so if he's not banned can we send the Mounties round to check on him?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Speaking of which, haven't seen anything from Ramy or SamP for a few days.  Banned?  I mean Celtic won at the weekend and I don't think Ramy posted so if he's not banned can we send the Mounties round to check on him?!

The mods are not completely gone. Ramy has been banned (rightly) a few times.

samp is obviously rolling hills and I dare say if they looked they'd find a few other multiple ids as well. 

I cant criticise the mods anymore as I don't care either. If we don't police it why should they.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Concerts: whole list 

People who chat all the way through a gig. People who go to the front and then just stand there, no clapping, no singing, no dancing, just stand there, killing any atmosphere. People who can't get through a gig without constantly having to go to the bar. People who view the whole gig through their mobile phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Concerts: whole list 

People who chat all the way through a gig. People who go to the front and then just stand there, no clapping, no singing, no dancing, just stand there, killing any atmosphere. People who can't get through a gig without constantly having to go to the bar. People who view the whole gig through their mobile phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

What about them ppl who spend the whole gig watching other ppl doing annoying things?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share




×
×
  • Create New...