Foreign football - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Foreign football

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Chelsea £100 million 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ten years ago I reckon someone would take a chance but I'd be shocked if a club at a decent level has the balls to do it. 

13 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ten years ago I reckon someone would take a chance but I'd be shocked if a club at a decent level has the balls to do it. 

Nothing would shock me.

There will be active footballers who’ve probably did worse. 

From 2009 to 2018. Why has this taken so long? The authorities have a lot to answer for. These clubs should be investigated at the end of every financial year. Hopefully clubs who were relegated by less than 6 points and defeated twice by City and likewise clubs who missed out on European competition sue the EPL and bring this corrupt league into the real world.

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Liverpool are pish. The team is finished. 

Greatest league in the world 😂😂😂

Apparantly so. What bothers me is when Celtic got pumped, the Scottish football league got pelters. Let's see if the as you say, greatest league in the world gets pelters. Of course not. I agree with you DD. So many fuckin clubs in that league, and the league itself is overrated. How many players have come up to Scotland thinking it's a walk in the park and left battered and bruised. Fuck the epl, and their Pundits!!!

English League Cup final for me today (no interest in the bigot fest) would love to see Newcastle win but got the feeling it’s come about 6 weeks to late for them, Man Utd in great form and Newcastle treating water although maybe they’ve been saving themselves. A Newcastle win would be something akin to when the Hibernians slayed the once mighty Rangers of Glasgow in 2016, could be carnage in Newcastle tonight