Ukraine - Page 38 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 hours ago, Malcolm said:

Great to see the Ukrainians getting their hands on the MIG fighter jets. Get them fired in to the ruskies.

Are you like 12 ?

Thankfully The Pentagon have reigned back on this and said it is untenable as the consequences are WW3

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Are you like 12 ?

Thankfully The Pentagon have reigned back on this and said it is untenable as the consequences are WW3

it’s pathetic.  The consequences are only ww3 as putin says that to be so. Basically he is dictating everything and the west are so scared of upsetting him that we are letting him do what he likes.  How long before putin says these sanctions are the west actively taking part in the war and if they don’t stop then ww3? If I’m ukraniain I would have hatred for the Russians but also saddened by the west.  It’s like getting your head kicked in by the school bully while your friends turn a blind eye.

putn will be sitting there thinking he can do what he likes.  This will not stop at Ukraine. 

1 hour ago, Malcolm said:

it’s pathetic.  The consequences are only ww3 as putin says that to be so. Basically he is dictating everything and the west are so scared of upsetting him that we are letting him do what he likes.  How long before putin says these sanctions are the west actively taking part in the war and if they don’t stop then ww3? If I’m ukraniain I would have hatred for the Russians but also saddened by the west.  It’s like getting your head kicked in by the school bully while your friends turn a blind eye.

putn will be sitting there thinking he can do what he likes.  This will not stop at Ukraine. 

You're attitude towards an all out war with more than one nuclear power really makes me think you must have a few screws missing. 

What time is your transport to Ukraine?

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

You're attitude towards an all out war with more than one nuclear power really makes me think you must have a few screws missing. 

What time is your transport to Ukraine?

the war has already started.  It was started by Russia.  I’m not hearing any solutions from people apart from standing by and let Ukraine be taken?  If I’m Ukrainian how angry would you be that you gave up your nukes when the Soviet Union dissolved.

many lessons from this.  We must reinvest in our military.  Scotland must keep trident.  We must have our own ability to generate oil and energy.

the Uk will have its own problems by next winter.  The way energy and food inflation will be affected by this will lead to a crime wave and rioting on the street.

12 hours ago, thplinth said:

FFS... original TAMB ID.

Let's have it. It is not like I am asking you to reveal your SSN on here. 😀

Mine is 'thplinth'.

What was yours?

You have only had one login but is this not your fourth or fifth nationality? 😉

Edited by ThistleWhistle

2 hours ago, ThistleWhistle said:

You have only had one login but is this not your fourth or fifth nationality? 😉

😀

I have honestly lost count. I've got more passports than Jeffery Epstein at this point. Plus I am simultaneously both a fascist and a communist, a part time IRA member and an agent of Puuuuuuutin!

3 hours ago, Malcolm said:

the war has already started.  It was started by Russia.  I’m not hearing any solutions from people apart from standing by and let Ukraine be taken?  If I’m Ukrainian how angry would you be that you gave up your nukes when the Soviet Union dissolved.

many lessons from this.  We must reinvest in our military.  Scotland must keep trident.  We must have our own ability to generate oil and energy.

the Uk will have its own problems by next winter.  The way energy and food inflation will be affected by this will lead to a crime wave and rioting on the street.

I know the war has already started between Russia and Ukraine. You are advocating Nato countries/nuclear powers declaring war on the biggest nuclear power, IMO that fucking lunacy, especially if Putin is as unhinged as you make out. 

This isn't being afraid to stand up to bullies, this is treated all out World war as a very very very last resort. 

I can see a scenario when Russia gives an ultimatum to the west to end sanctions of face military action. I am very pessimistic about it. I am also depressed regarding how the UK Public are being duped and convinced that war is and will be the root cause of terrible drop in living standards. What a horrible future for our kids. 

Interesting opinion peice from a Kenyan political commentator on the framing of the western media:

On the Ukrainian David, and the Russian Goliath | Russia-Ukraine war | Al Jazeera

The problem with a single story is not that it is necessarily false. Many of the media reports coming out of Ukraine are true. However, they ignore complexity and doing that distorts rather than explains the world, its conflicts and its contradictions. The media’s attempts to establish a single story of the conflict are about power, not truth. That’s why I find the coverage so disturbing. The reports are not news. They are morality tales posing as the news.

21 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

I can see a scenario when Russia gives an ultimatum to the west to end sanctions of face military action. I am very pessimistic about it. I am also depressed regarding how the UK Public are being duped and convinced that war is and will be the root cause of terrible drop in living standards. What a horrible future for our kids. 

I can see this happening too, and if we back down he knows he has us by the balls.

This goes one of three ways in my view.

putin decides he has eaten enough with Ukraine and will be content to stop if and only if west ends sanctions.  He may be required to fight a protracted guerilla war t9 get there.  Putin threatens the use of tactical nukes or other mass destruction weapons to finish Ukraine.

putin continues moving west to recreate the Soviet Union, laying down the gauntlet to nato as he invades nato countries in the baltics. We will then be obliged to go to war with Russia. 

someone takes putin out, either from within or special forces do.

I don’t see many scenarios here that don’t lead us in to direct conflict with Russia. Putin will decide what happens.  These are dangerous times.  Putin seems brash enough to raise the stakes to whatever level he needs to get what he wants.  Rumours that he has terminal cancer and wants to go out with a bang.

Guy says they have 26 labs by the US's own admission. George Galloway saying they are stockpiling the same things they accused Saddam Hussein of stockpiling and they are breaking the law doing so... WTF are they doing that for.

You normally embed your journalists with troops on your side right?

35 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Guy says they have 26 labs by the US's own admission. George Galloway saying they are stockpiling the same things they accused Saddam Hussein of stockpiling and they are breaking the law doing so... WTF are they doing that for.

The biolabs was a Kremlin talking point 2 days ago. Do keep up!

Five consecutive posts of pish but not a word on who you were originally on here . You cant even tell us your first anonymous ID on here but you want to be a trusted source of news.

Nah. You are twenty faced bullshitting c**t! 😀 Your time is up. You've suggested it to me above in very rude terms so maybe it is time for you to 'fuck off'.

You can't admit who you were and you are clearly a fraud poster now...acting under this ever changing troll identity which is one of a series of many of utter c**t personas you have created. Anyone reading might think you are truly a c**t in real life. 

21 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Five consecutive posts of pish but not a word on who you were originally on here . You cant even tell us your first anonymous ID on here but you want to be a trusted source of news.

Nah. You are twenty faced bullshitting c**t! 😀 Your time is up. You've suggested it to me above in very rude terms so maybe it is time for you to 'fuck off'.

You can't admit who you were and you are clearly a fraud poster now...acting under this ever changing troll identity which is one of a series of many of utter c**t personas you have created. Anyone reading might think you are truly a c**t in real life. 

It’s hardly pish if he is bringing Russian war crimes to our attention.

8 hours ago, thplinth said:

China are nothing but self interested fucking morons.

As much as I can't stand the UK and USA trying to dominate things, the CCP are a million times worse, China is like the Europeans centuries ago, only with no idea of how anything works, no talents apart from copying other people and even less moral standards than a Nazi.

If Russia thinks that they can trust them, Jesus what a mistake that will be.