Ukraine - Page 42 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PSA: If you're endlessly talking about the Azov battalion but not the Wagner Group, the Russian Imperial Movement and the ROA, you're not anti-fascist. you're just upset that *your* fascists aren't currently winning.

Alternatively if you are never talking about the neo nazis, ridiculously denying their existence, using every bullshite argument you can find to cover them up, it very probably means you are a neo nazi sympathiser. That ‘logic’ works both ways.

The Russians aren’t communists anymore. The neoNazis are still Nazis. 

Edited by thplinth

15 hours ago, thplinth said:

Wee Jimmy Dore of all people calling out the nazis.

I watched that again , it is really interesting. The guy Max Blumenthal he has on is also very insightful.

Listening to that leader of C14 (the youth wing of the Svoboda party) was also very revealing. His comments on the Maidan especially so. He said they were only 8% of the protestors but they were the muscle. He said without them (8%) the protest would have fallen 90% in effect. "Without them Maidan would have been a gay parade."

These guys are really full on white supremacist ultra nationalists. They are real believers, it is like a cult in so many regards, they are totally committed. They are not stupid either, far from it. They know the US / West is using them but they are also using the US to gain power.

It is not just that are insanely well armed now but they are spreading an ideology that could really catch on in some quarters.

I read that Ukraine is being run out of the US embassy at this point. It is a very familiar pattern. It does look like the US has created a new Al Qaeda in Ukraine using these right wing white supremacists.

This is not just the middle east anymore. They are doing this now on mainland Europe and against a nuclear superpower. It is all so insane it is hard to put it into words. 

In the clip the leader of C14 is bragging that they have more Javelin missiles now than anyone else in Europe except maybe the UK.

So we (the West) are supplying neo-nazi psychos with very deadly weapons in huge numbers to attack Russians. When you consider that the US backed the coup, their new Al Qaeda were the muscle and now we are arming them to the teeth... yeah I am sure this will end well for all parties. It is hard to take in just how psychotic our leaders are.

Edited by thplinth

18 hours ago, thplinth said:

Wee Jimmy Dore of all people calling out the nazis.

I can buy all that. I am only questioning is because you posted it 🤨and you are the master at posting from unreliable sources. 😂.

This is what the west has done in many many conflicts around the world. Support a group which can do the work in line with their agenda. To be fair so does Russia.

One thing I am curious about is the "alliance" of Turkey, Poland, Britain and Ukraine that was mentioned - what is that all about? 🤨

5 hours ago, Lamia said:

I can buy all that. I am only questioning is because you posted it 🤨and you are the master at posting from unreliable sources. 😂.

Pretty brassneck comment from someone whose ‘sources’ are predominantly smilies. 😀

5 hours ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Russia getting c.16,000 probably Syrian volunteers potentially joining them:

They have been fighting ISIS for years. Totally battle hardened and experts in urban warfare fighting against total psycho nutters.

Russia saved Syria from being overrun by the lung eater isis savages. I dare say a few of them a keen to help them out in return.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/11/un-says-not-aware-of-biological-weapons-programme-in-ukraine

Not exactly the strongest refuting from UN and China's arse nudging off the fence suggesting full investigation- how did they become the adults in the room?

Maybe I'm just an old cynical bastard but the definition of these public health facilities  has a whiff of 'special military operation' about them for me.

14 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/11/un-says-not-aware-of-biological-weapons-programme-in-ukraine

Not exactly the strongest refuting from UN and China's arse nudging off the fence suggesting full investigation- how did they become the adults in the room?

Maybe I'm just an old cynical bastard but the definition of these public health facilities  has a whiff of 'special military operation' about them for me.

It has more than a whiff of Tony Blair’s dodgy dossier to me 

18 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

If it is going on the US and Ukraine are hardly likely to admit it so I am not sure why it looks like the media are simply believing it. Did they not learn from the Iraq war.

2 hours ago, Lamia said:

If it is going on the US and Ukraine are hardly likely to admit it so I am not sure why it looks like the media are simply believing it. Did they not learn from the Iraq war.

Sounds like you haven’t learnt from the Iraq War - or are “the West” the only ones who lie to justify an invasion?

3 hours ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Is this not just jugging with semantics? They have stuck the word "weapons" in there so they can claim there aren't any. The difference between "biological research facilities" and "biological weapons facilities" is just a question of intent. Victoria Nuland told us last week that Ukraine has the facilities to make biological weapons, if either side chose to use the facilities for that purpose.

50 minutes ago, aaid said:

Sounds like you haven’t learnt from the Iraq War - or are “the West” the only ones who lie to justify an invasion?

Oh I know Russia are lying. Some of us are not seeing these things as black and white. People are completely dismissing what the Russians are saying and 100% buying what the Western powers are saying. Neither are right.