Scottish players in action 21/22 - Page 250 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 21/22

loanhead-tartan

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Starting to.like this lad... Think he is better than Dykes?

Nowhere near dykes and a different players imo. 

Shankland is a SPFL standard striker and not old firm standard

7 hours ago, bigfingers said:

Looks like Hickey is our first choice right back for the foreseeable. Playing every week in the EPL and Paterson can’t get a game for lowly Everton. 

Genuinely looks like Paterson is 4th choice RB - Coleman been starting now he's out he started Holgate at RB yesterday when he was sent off Godfrey came on who i believe played RB the other week 

31 minutes ago, borojock said:

Genuinely looks like Paterson is 4th choice RB - Coleman been starting now he's out he started Holgate at RB yesterday when he was sent off Godfrey came on who i believe played RB the other week 

Shame it's not working out, he's a very good player. One positive though is it doesn't seem to have dented his confidence. Every time he's played for Scotland he's done well irrespective of how things are going at Everton.

28 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Shame it's not working out, he's a very good player. One positive though is it doesn't seem to have dented his confidence. Every time he's played for Scotland he's done well irrespective of how things are going at Everton.

Yeah your right 

I must admit it seems to be one of Clarkes real strengths - when we have a few players missing and someone needs to come in brand new they have always done well im thinking Declan Gallagher, Andy Considine and Ralston. All came from nowhere not being involved and none of them have let us down.

17 hours ago, bigfingers said:

Big blow with Hanley out too. Relying on Hendry or Souttar now. 

If he’s broken his collarbone I can’t imagine he’ll be back in June. 

Hendry hasn’t played since February.

Bit worrying considering we’re up against the best centre forward in the world. 

I think McKenna, Hanley and Hendry are our only centre backs that have played the central centre back role for us. 

23 minutes ago, Super_Scotlandfan said:

If he’s broken his collarbone I can’t imagine he’ll be back in June. 

Hendry hasn’t played since February.

Bit worrying considering we’re up against the best centre forward in the world. 

I think McKenna, Hanley and Hendry are our only centre backs that have played the central centre back role for us. 

Cooper has I think?

1 hour ago, Super_Scotlandfan said:

Yeah think you’re right. He’s been bit-part and not great for Leeds this season too. 

He might be the best choice if the above are all out though. 

Liam Cooper has spent a lot of  the season injured and if you believe stats sites he has had some very good peformances for Leeds this season (some not so good ones too)

Who scored gave him a 7.7 rating yesterday despite getting booked and playing for a team that lost and let in 2 goals.

6 tackles, 5 clearances an 3 interceptions was a pretty good contribution for a defender

1 hour ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Liam Cooper has spent a lot of  the season injured and if you believe stats sites he has had some very good peformances for Leeds this season (some not so good ones too)

Who scored gave him a 7.7 rating yesterday despite getting booked and playing for a team that lost and let in 2 goals.

6 tackles, 5 clearances an 3 interceptions was a pretty good contribution for a defender

I would be happy with cooper in our back three for these upcoming games. Hes done ok in the epl for a few seasons now and probably deserves a few more chances in our first team regardless of injuries. 

1 hour ago, mccaughey85 said:

I would be happy with cooper in our back three for these upcoming games. Hes done ok in the epl for a few seasons now and probably deserves a few more chances in our first team regardless of injuries. 

Yes I would have no issues with Cooper starting at the heart of our defence.