Season 21/22 - Page 80 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This really does show how arrogant Strachan is. I know they are best pals but there is no way he can;t see how shite Mcghee is. Strachan has got his mate a job here but he's not done it with the club interest at heart

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two admins, dozens of scandals, fuck knows how many relegations, regular humpings, but this is it, I’m finished.

Absolutely disgusted at the club, at Nelms and especially at Strachan. I’d like to say it’s been fun, but it never has. 

8 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

Perhaps Dundee are boxing clever here, if JG goes to Aberdeen it would obviously be a big blow for us Saints fans, but if he was replaced by Jack Ross then we’d be reasonably happy.

Could Dundee be ahead of the game here and appoint Ross before Aberdeen appoint a new manager? 

Once again, I’m talking pish, shambles of an appointment. 

Never understood why boards insist in appointing a manager that is so obviously going to enrage a large percentage of the support. Moat managers go through a sticking spell and you need the support to at least be neutral to start with.

Appointments like Benetez at Everton spring to mind. 

I have absolutely no dog in this race whatsoever, and what results Dundee get generally don’t put me up nor down. Don’t particularly like or dislike them.

But WTF are they thinking of here? McGhee hasn’t had a managers job since 2019 or whatever at some non league club in England nobody has ever heard of and almost got them relegated before being sacked (if my memory serves me anything approaching correctly?). On what planet does this qualify him for a premiership club managers job? Especially as he’s been a complete disaster of varying degrees at virtually ever club he’s ever managed.

I’ll say now that Dundee are looking certs to go down after this appointment.

Edited by DaveyDenoon

6 minutes ago, jcs said:

Aribo scores, blessed himself to the chants of we are the Billy boys 🤣 

You're back?

So, what was all this about?

On 2/3/2022 at 2:48 PM, jcs said:

I totally yeez, u still laughing at what I said SCOTTY, all u do is say u love God but hate the huns, how Christian of u 

On 2/3/2022 at 3:37 PM, jcs said:

Did u here about the homosexual from Aberdeen, he got done for ram raiding