Netherlands warm up game. - Page 6 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Netherlands warm up game.

er yir macaroon

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Sky is a distinct improvement without Davie Provan running us down every 2 minutes. 

I'm definitely in the minority here, but I don't mind Provan or Crocker. 

When this guy suggested early in the first half that the Dutch bench was better than the Scotland first XI and that playing Holland will be good preparation for England, as we'll be playing against a team who are excellent on possession and a team who will dominate, I had a bad feeling. 

4 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

I'm definitely in the minority here, but I don't mind Provan or Crocker. 

When this guy suggested early in the first half that the Dutch bench was better than the Scotland first XI and that playing Holland will be good preparation for England, as we'll be playing against a team who are excellent on possession and a team who will dominate, I had a bad feeling. 

That sounds exactly like something Provan would say 🙂

2 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

disappointing to see so many scotland subs, prefer to see us finish the game as if it was a proper match

I'm glad to see Robertson & Tierney get a break. Don't want them injured, 2 top class players and vital for Scotland.

5 minutes ago, fringo said:

I'm glad to see Robertson & Tierney get a break. Don't want them injured, 2 top class players and vital for Scotland.

well maybe tierney but i feel that we have looked poor since the second wave of subs and it would be great to get a morale boosting win v a top nation before the tournament

1 minute ago, romanticscot said:

Did I just hear right???? Here comes Sports Billy 

Brilliant to see him on the field after so many years of him being talked about here. Hopefully first of many, many great caps.

1 minute ago, mccaughey85 said:

well maybe tierney but i feel that we have looked poor since the second wave of subs and it would be great to get a morale boosting win v a top nation before the tournament

Hopefully we get best of both.