Rangers players FTP - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers players FTP

1 minute ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

It either the fake video from Wullie Wanker with FTP added

Or

It's the real video were the players sign "duu, duu, duu" and Celtic fans have experienced cognitive bias and heard what they wanted to hear. In which case the Police would've used forensic sound engineers to make the audio more audible and they would have shown that FTP was not sung.

Either way it has now been proven that nothing happened.

Firstly, Celtic are nothing to do with this. If you're banging on about the green brigade or Celtic fans on Twitter you're most definitely part of the problem. 

All the cops have said is that they were unable to establish criminality. That doesn't equate to anything you've just said. 

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, slasher said:

Firstly, Celtic are nothing to do with this. If you're banging on about the green brigade or Celtic fans on Twitter you're most definitely part of the problem. 

All the cops have said is that they were unable to establish criminality. That doesn't equate to anything you've just said. 

So you believe all the emails, tweets and tweets from all these people (including MSPs) made no bearing on the police going after Rangers players?

So no sectarianism then? 

May I ask do you believe FTP was sung?

11 minutes ago, slasher said:

Well said. How many times have we been dragged into this Slasher?? Total denial and delusion....

22 minutes ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

It either the fake video from Wullie Wanker with FTP added

Or

It's the real video were the players sign "duu, duu, duu" and Celtic fans have experienced cognitive bias and heard what they wanted to hear. In which case the Police would've used forensic sound engineers to make the audio more audible and they would have shown that FTP was not sung.

Either way it has now been proven that nothing happened.

For his own sake, I hope the picture of the lad with the tiny cock that had shat his pants was photoshopped 

7 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

For his own sake, I hope the picture of the lad with the tiny cock that had shat his pants was photoshopped 

Like I said utter scumbugs and the Rangers fans who did this and sung sectarian songs deserve what they are hopefully getting. Is it a year in jail now for this?

I wasn't going anyway as I have health issues and wouldn't take the risk but I'm glad I talked my aunt and her son out of going.

I was in Manchester years ago and I've never experienced a more awful time in my life. A women with her young child hit in the face with a Bucky bottle in broad daylight, a sea of bottle getting launched around me as I'm trying to escape the carnage, a couple missed my face by inches. I stopped caring about football for a few years after that.

It was obvious what would happen again when hundreds of tanked up scumbugs convalesce together. 

Edited by Blantyre_Braveheart

20 minutes ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

So you believe all the emails, tweets and tweets from all these people (including MSPs) made no bearing on the police going after Rangers players?

So no sectarianism then? 

May I ask do you believe FTP was sung?

I've no idea if FTP was sung, the video I've seen is inconclusive. I am curious as to why Rangers fans seem to be celebrating what is clearly a 'not proven' verdict from the cops rather than any kind of vindication. 

5 minutes ago, slasher said:

I've no idea if FTP was sung, the video I've seen is inconclusive. I am curious as to why Rangers fans seem to be celebrating what is clearly a 'not proven' verdict from the cops rather than any kind of vindication. 

It's not inconclusive. Rangers behaviour over all of this has been a total riddy but there is nothing to suggest the players sung FTP.

1 minute ago, shunkyboy and the fluffer said:

It's not inconclusive. Rangers behaviour over all of this has been a total riddy but there is nothing to suggest the players sung FTP.

This. I am under no illusion to how pathetic our fanbase were and how the club should have done more but the players didn't song anything like that.

Even after the police in their own words.

"extensive enquiries have been carried out and no criminality has been established.

Performed extensive enquiries and found no criminality, you still get people saying it's inconclusive.

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Where do police Scotland say that the video is fake? 

I'm sure your aware that Police Scotland have set generic wording they use on the outcome of investigations. Basically, so as not to prejudice any future actions.  'No criminality has been established' is one of these phrases. Go and see if you can find Police Scotland using the word 'fake' in relation to a dismisal of this nature.

To be fair, we actually dont know which video police Scotland have dismissed. It could well be they have only seen the original, which would obviously not be fake.  Either way, my colleague (20 years in criminal defence) has just commented that he has never seen a Police Scotland/Strathclyde police investigation concluded so quickly.

Anyway, certain MSPs are going to have a very uneasy weekend this weekend. Good. This is all the more ridiculous considering the vast amount of actual stuff that took place last weekend that the club could have done more to stop imo.

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well said. How many times have we been dragged into this Slasher?? Total denial and delusion....

The video first appeared on a Celtic Fans twitter account, it was then re-tweeted by a number of larger Celtic fan accounts (including a former player who has now removed himself for twitter- wonder why?), with instructions to copy in Police Scotland, the Justice Minister and other MSPs. It was a conserted attempt to make it an issue. Without those Celtic fans, none of this would have happened.

I obviously dont include you in this. I doubt you can work twitter 😉

24 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

I'm sure your aware that Police Scotland have set generic wording they use on the outcome of investigations. Basically, so as not to prejudice any future actions.  'No criminality has been established' is one of these phrases. Go and see if you can find Police Scotland using the word 'fake' in relation to a dismisal of this nature.

To be fair, we actually dont know which video police Scotland have dismissed. It could well be they have only seen the original, which would obviously not be fake.  Either way, my colleague (20 years in criminal defence) has just commented that he has never seen a Police Scotland/Strathclyde police investigation concluded so quickly.

Anyway, certain MSPs are going to have a very uneasy weekend this weekend. Good. This is all the more ridiculous considering the vast amount of actual stuff that took place last weekend that the club could have done more to stop imo.

Not to mention that its not the responsibility of the police to establish guilt but to investigate and gather evidence, its the courts which do that.  The police never "clear" anyone.

3 hours ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

https://www.rangers.co.uk/Article/club-statement-210521/3QVwERdF4P6Ty6NjCkL0kL

It looks like a shitstorm is about to begin. 

Deflect Deflect Deflect. They've got the perfect excuse to avoid taking responsibility for their arsehole fans and now they can delay tackling bigotry again.

1 hour ago, Stu101 said:

The video first appeared on a Celtic Fans twitter account, it was then re-tweeted by a number of larger Celtic fan accounts (including a former player who has now removed himself for twitter- wonder why?), with instructions to copy in Police Scotland, the Justice Minister and other MSPs. It was a conserted attempt to make it an issue. Without those Celtic fans, none of this would have happened.

I obviously dont include you in this. I doubt you can work twitter 😉

The source of the video, like all the others we saw at the the weekend was all your own work. No conclusive proof equals no case to answer. Now RFC want to sue MSP's further stoking the fires and grievance culture that fueled Saturdays disgrace. What an absolute basket case of a club, and to think some on here are fooled by the idea that this prejudice doesn't exist within the club. Wtf was David Graham's appointment all about then?  Don't kid yourself, this club are politically, socially and culturally motivated to nurture that pond life who expressed themselves so vividly at the weekend. 

There's an old adage, 'when you're in a hole, stop digging'.... the huns break out a JCB! 

9 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Deflect Deflect Deflect. They've got the perfect excuse to avoid taking responsibility for their arsehole fans and now they can delay tackling bigotry again.

Agreed, it takes away from the bigger issues, which is why the whole thing was so ridiculous in the first place. That said, some of the statements, especially by a number of MSP, derseved to be challanged. The video was debunked after about an hour. Even on Twiiter, no one was taking it seriously.

Its amazing though how many people are gutted that its not real, however.

1 minute ago, slasher said:

The source of the video, like all the others we saw at the the weekend was all your own work. No conclusive proof equals no case to answer. Now RFC want to sue MSP's further stoking the fires and grievance culture that fueled Saturdays disgrace. What an absolute basket case of a club, and to think some on here are fooled by the idea that this prejudice doesn't exist within the club. Wtf was David Graham's appointment all about then?  Don't kid yourself, this club are politically, socially and culturally motivated to nurture that pond life who expressed themselves so vividly at the weekend. 

There's an old adage, 'when you're in a hole, stop digging'.... the huns break out a JCB! 

You one of the ones thats gutted the video has been debunked, arn't you??!!

RFC are correct to go after the MSPs that stoked this. Most were very measured. Some were not.

16 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

RFC are correct to go after the MSPs that stoked this. Most were very measured. Some were not.

Yeah you'd like to think that wouldn't you. You lot have done nothing but make a rip roaring cunt of yourselves since winning the title. Seems like that trend is going to continue all summer. 

22 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Agreed, it takes away from the bigger issues, which is why the whole thing was so ridiculous in the first place. That said, some of the statements, especially by a number of MSP, derseved to be challanged. The video was debunked after about an hour. Even on Twiiter, no one was taking it seriously.

Its amazing though how many people are gutted that its not real, however.

well thats true. Sadly we have enough bigots connected to the club without people inventing some more. This video only adds to the sense some idiots have that there is some great conspiracy against the club. Answer no there isn't but people get fed up of the scumbag behaviour associated with too many of our fans. Instead of focussing on the appalling behaviour in George Square it's now the club being the victim. 

18 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Whether RFC are right or not is debatable. Whether they will make a cunt of themselves in the process...certain!

Anybody else remember the time Ibrox sung loudly about Steve Clarke being a fenian?

We let this club forget far too easily  how unwanted their beliefs are in this country.

Far too often we let the media repeat the convenient lie - it's just a minority. Absolute lies. I was at Ibrox. It's the whole lot of them.

43 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Whether RFC are right or not is debatable. Whether they will make a cunt of themselves in the process...certain!

You think it reasonable to defame people, notwithstanding that its Rangers?

You genuinely think that?

9 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Thats why you are the highest poster on this then.  

Just putting you right.

6 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

...I couldn’t believe RH quoted Aaid saying ‘good post’ when he has been constantly saying there is nothing Rangers can do...

Aye? :wink2:

7 hours ago, Stu101 said:

You think it reasonable to defame people, notwithstanding that its Rangers?

You genuinely think that?

8 pages of a non story.  It's all about the Rangers!!  And I now have personal experience of being defamed on here.  Anyway, back to the Palestinians!!!  Have a good day people.  Except you Scotty, don't like you.  Oh and Ramy as well 👉 Stand on !!!