Rangers players FTP - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers players FTP

7 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I will be a decent rangers fan and not stick up for my team. I will stick up for my club if that is ok with you?

Look... Sevco have only been in the Scottish Premiership for 5 seasons.

You couldn't have become that attached in such a short time.

It's still early doors.

No one will say anything bad if you choose not to support them any more.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Some of the journalists seeking to explain the George Square thing was an absolute disgrace. Spiers, English etc. Fucking pathetic shitebags. 

Don't know what comments you're referring to, but I heard Spiers and English on the radio on Monday and they were both absolutely scathing about what happened. 

7 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Don't know what comments you're referring to, but I heard Spiers and English on the radio on Monday and they were both absolutely scathing about what happened. 

Dont let facts get in the way. Jim been k own best. No doubt i will now be  calllex a hun rat as is the usual 🤪. On another front I can exclusively reveal that Scotty commented on the Don's yesterday. I know its hard to believe. Must have taken his eye off the ball. Get back to rangers scotty. U are the financial expert on them and we all need to know whats going on so get back on the job👉

On 5/18/2021 at 9:03 AM, Squirrelhumper said:

Bang on the money. 

Time the media stopped pussy footing about the issue. 

The scenes at the weekend were shameful and time and time again its the one team repeatedly shaming Scotland in this way.

I'm no lover of Celtic but I was trying to think of similar examples of Celtic fans running riot like that en masse and struggled. Manchester, Barcelona, Glasgow (more than once) Rangers fans have ruined what should be special occasions for their club. It beggars belief the mentality of these people. Decades of it being repeated and doubt it will ever change. 

I think these cretins thrive on it though and their club sitting on the fence/down playing it only adds fuel to the fire.

Oh well, few more weeks and theyll be polluting Glasgow with their sectarian diatribe all in the name of their "Kulture".

The one thing I fear about Scottish independence is how these morons will react. 

The part i have bolded and underlined could be a real problem, politicians and police would need to be on top of the potential aftermath.

19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Isn't that what I typed? Enjoy the day....

My point is that you didn't HAVE to type anything if you didn't want to make it about yourself. You single handedly ruin what I think could be a good board with your absolute nonsense.

28 minutes ago, Flipping eck said:

My point is that you didn't HAVE to type anything if you didn't want to make it about yourself. You single handedly ruin what I think could be a good board with your absolute nonsense.

Good for you, glad you got that off your chest. 15 years on the board and getting advice from someone not even 2 month. Quality.. Save your posts, and try stay on topic, I really do not care, or need your advice..  All the best..

4 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

U believe i actually posted that. Mischief makers who can change a post. I hope the mods can find out who did this and get them banned. Disgusting behaviour and libellous as well. I will pursue this.

Can the mods please pm me who posted this under my name? It is going further I can tell you that. Not letting that go. 

18 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Can the mods please pm me who posted this under my name? It is going further I can tell you that. Not letting that go. 

Are you pretending to be dafter than big daft Ramy, just to make him feel better? ;)

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Good for you, glad you got that off your chest. 15 years on the board and getting advice from someone not even 2 month. Quality.. Save your posts, and try stay on topic, I really do not care, or need your advice..  All the best..

Going by what he/she said to me yesterday, I doubt they're a newbie.

15 hours ago, Toepoke said:

They both had lengthy articles in print trying ( on Sunday I think)  to explain away the behaviour as some sort of overall society issue. Both were correctly ridiculed. Exactly the sort of shite that allows this stuff to continue. Lapped up of course by the morons that secretly enjoy this WATP stuff. 

4 hours ago, Flipping eck said:

Great, another multiple ID wank. 🤦🏻

38 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I don't think this one is Taylor1996 

Definitely not.

Something seriously unhinged and desperate behaviour though if anyone feels the need to knock up a 2nd, 3rd ID. Maybe social media is not the place for someone with issues such as that.