Rangers players FTP - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers players FTP

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The disorder at the weekend wasn't just confined to George Square. Catholic churches and schools across Lanarkshire were vandalised and social media was awash with disgusting displays of bigotry. 

Quite frankly, ordinary people with little or no interest in football or religion are sick of this shit and the part that Rangers FC play in it. 

That said, I've no idea whether the video in question is genuine or not. After the sordid events of Saturday nothing would surprise me. 🙈

Edited by slasher

2 minutes ago, slasher said:

The disorder at the weekend wasn't just confined to George Square. Catholic churches and schools across Lanarkshire were vandalised and social media was awash with disgusting displays of bigotry. 

Quite frankly, ordinary people with little or no interest in football or religion are sick of this shit and the part that Rangers FC play in it. 

That said, I've no idea whether the video in question is genuine or not. After the sordid events of Saturday nothing would surprise me. 🙈

Rangers fc play no part in that. Same as celtic fc play no part in the graffiti that appears all over Lanarkshire and Glasgow. So don't blame rangers fc. It is the young scumbags who do this and rangers or celtic don't encourage it.

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Rangers fc play no part in that. Same as celtic fc play no part in the graffiti that appears all over Lanarkshire and Glasgow. So don't blame rangers fc. It is the young scumbags who do this and rangers or celtic don't encourage it.

Seriously min, give it a bloody rest. Its fucking boring now.

You're either at the wind up or just plain stupid

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Rangers are a vehicle for it, as are the orange order and seedier elements of unionism. Why do they attach themselves to the club if they didn't feel encouraged to do so? You are in denial and the predictable campaigns of appeasement and false equivalence are already well under way. 

2 minutes ago, slasher said:

Rangers are a vehicle for it, as are the orange order and seedier elements of unionism. Why do they attach themselves to the club if they didn't feel encouraged to do so? You are in denial and the predictable campaigns of appeasement and false equivalence are already well under way. 

But but but celtic 

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ok. You tell me where rangers or celtic encourage vandalism. Just a sentence will do.

See above.

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Rangers have every part to play in it.

As a club Rangers have paid lip service at best to Secterianism for years. Secterian language can be heard at every single game Rangers are involved in. The clubs very vocal and strong action agsinst racism is the total opposite of their stance on bigotry.

The Old Firms business model is built on bigotry and fueling the fire of an element of their support. It can be seen from strip choices, whether it be Orange strips, changing badges to crosses or having tricolours on training gear right down to the choice of brands they support and flags they display within their grounds.

1 minute ago, slasher said:

Listen Jim. They are a vehicle for it i know.i worked in Lanarkshire and was brought up in the Dale. I know all of these arguments.  But the plain fact is that it is a plain fact. Rangers and Celtic fans have been brought up on a religious bigotry note. When I started in ravenscraig I heard all the stories about the firms where if you protestant or Catholic you weren't getting a job. You know yourself. The point is how do we change it? Not in my lifetime I am afraid. The youths imo are getting worse as we seen on Saturday night. 

8 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ok. Rangers encourage vandalism. That's your point VA but not mines. Just when I thought you were witty.

What you think is irrelevant, you're a joke figure on here. Why you hang around is beyond my understanding 

15 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ok. You tell me where rangers or celtic encourage vandalism. Just a sentence will do.

Why do you always drag Celtic into every comment you make. We are not the ones who vandalized Glasgow last week, fought with police, sang bigoted songs, and vandalized schools as Slasher has mentioned. Give it a fuckin rest and stop playing the denial card...

21 minutes ago, slasher said:

19 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Rangers have every part to play in it.

As a club Rangers have paid lip service at best to Secterianism for years. Secterian language can be heard at every single game Rangers are involved in. The clubs very vocal and strong action agsinst racism is the total opposite of their stance on bigotry.

The Old Firms business model is built on bigotry and fueling the fire of an element of their support. It can be seen from strip choices, whether it be Orange strips, changing badges to crosses or having tricolours on training gear right down to the choice of brands they support and flags they display within their grounds.

Don't waste your time. He doesn't want to know, he will repeat the same garbage next week not matter how well you explain it

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Why do you always drag Celtic into every comment you make. We are not the ones who vandalized Glasgow last week, fought with police, sang bigoted songs, and vandalized schools as Slasher has mentioned. Give it a fuckin rest and stop playing the denial card...

HOUSE 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Pish. I admit everything that the scum of the rangers supporters can bring. But also celtic. Ramy you were not brought up where was brought up. And it is the same on both sides. You have admitted to singing the 'reb' songs and I don't blame u for that at all. Both sides are same as each other. Even u must admit that. As far as slasher says I agree. The orange walks and all that. Totally agree. Rangers are a vehicle and have been for 100 years. But so are celtic.  Just rivals but religion has played a huge part of it. If we can't accept that then we are part of the problem and there will be no solution. I don't want to slate u ramy but you haven't stayed in Scotland and only looking in. I know what it is like here. I don't want to go on about it. But started the sons of Wallace in 1999. Got slated from fans of the Of for it. But led it on to be one of the biggest TA's in Scotland.  Scotty met the guy i started it with. Anyway Glenlivet Forever. 

16 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Pish. I admit everything that the scum of the rangers supporters can bring. But also celtic. Ramy you were not brought up where was brought up. And it is the same on both sides. You have admitted to singing the 'reb' songs and I don't blame u for that at all. Both sides are same as each other. Even u must admit that. As far as slasher says I agree. The orange walks and all that. Totally agree. Rangers are a vehicle and have been for 100 years. But so are celtic.  Just rivals but religion has played a huge part of it. If we can't accept that then we are part of the problem and there will be no solution. I don't want to slate u ramy but you haven't stayed in Scotland and only looking in. I know what it is like here. I don't want to go on about it. But started the sons of Wallace in 1999. Got slated from fans of the Of for it. But led it on to be one of the biggest TA's in Scotland.  Scotty met the guy i started it with. Anyway Glenlivet Forever. 

Dont recall seeing the Green and White vandalizing and fighting with Poilce last week.. Maybe I am color blind... Riots anyone??? We are not the same....

27 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

What you think is irrelevant, you're a joke figure on here. Why you hang around is beyond my understanding 

Aye and you answer a question with an personal insult because you cannot answer it. So. I will ask once more before I get my personal insult. Did Aberdeen encourage their casuals to go out and fight and wreck places? Or was that the fans fault. I know that I won't get an answer from you on this one. I answer everything put to me on here but you don't. Kid.

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Dont recall seeing the Green and White vandalizing and fighting with Poilce last week.. Maybe I am color blind... Riots anyone??? We are not the same....

Thats because celtic never lifted the trophy last week. Seen them trashing things outside parkdead and banging on the team bus this season right enough. Tricking the celtic board in to thinking they were putting up flags in tribute to Scott Brown.  Then hanging Palestine flags up. Stand on kid.

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Thats because celtic never lifted the trophy last week. Seen them trashing things outside parkdead and banging on the team bus this season right enough. Tricking the celtic board in to thinking they were putting up flags in tribute to Scott Brown.  Then hanging Palestine flags up. Stand on kid.

Ok, I'm done with you for today. I'm sure the other members are fed up. You continue to deny, deny, deny.. Stand  On !!! 

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye and you answer a question with an personal insult because you cannot answer it. So. I will ask once more before I get my personal insult. Did Aberdeen encourage their casuals to go out and fight and wreck places? Or was that the fans fault. I know that I won't get an answer from you on this one. I answer everything put to me on here but you 

I don't need to answer your question because your question is irrelevant to the discussion. I don't expect you to understand that.