Euro 2020: Injury list - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2020: Injury list

Taylor1996

Real shame about Maclean. He has had a successful season already with the qualification for us at next month’s Euro 2020 and his club ( first I went to ) Narch , gaining promotion. I hope Hanley isn’t on the list as well. 
It is pleasant to have alternative squad call ups that arguably do not reduce the quality. Figures crossed . 
Atm the fates seem to be pushing for the inclusion of three or four younger talented  players, which is nice. Though this squad offers already the chance for a non old firmer to seal a career. 

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

And Burke. By the way, how come England never seem to suffer injuries? And their players play more games than us because more successful.

They do. You probably just don’t notice it that much or care. I doubt Burke would have made the squad so I’m not sure if he counts anyway. 

2 hours ago, Third Lanark said:

And Burke. By the way, how come England never seem to suffer injuries? And their players play more games than us because more successful.

Maguire grealish are just two. We used to get plenty before tournaments.  If the euros were last year we had rashford kane both big doubts 

50 minutes ago, roverboy said:

Maguire grealish are just two. We used to get plenty before tournaments.  If the euros were last year we had rashford kane both big doubts 

No offence,but give all this english perspective a rest,eh!This forum is about SCOTLAND.

16 minutes ago, thesaint said:

No offence,but give all this english perspective a rest,eh!This forum is about SCOTLAND.

Well he mentioned England.  I was just adding my opinion.  You should welcome outside opinion as we do on bigsoccer

4 minutes ago, roverboy said:

Well he mentioned England.  I was just adding my opinion.  You should welcome outside opinion as we do on bigsoccer

Outside opinion on Scotland matters is welcome. Constant drivel about England players is not. 

1 hour ago, Templeton_Peck said:

Che Adams taken off at half time tonight with groin issue. 

Doesn’t sound TOO bad... See quote below. 

Ralph Hasenhüttl on Che Adams: "He has a little bit of a groin problem. He gave us the signal that he could not go on. He was also tired. He played Saturday and Tuesday against two strong teams."

Every opinion is here. 

It is called "Euro 2020: injury list". It's not specifically regarding Scotland players. It is, however, regarding the Scotland national team (our players as well as who we are playing)

There's rules to this forum. If posts aren't breaking aforementioned rules, they are welcome.

Personally, I want to be updated on England, Czech and Croatian injuries.

13 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Every opinion is here. 

It is called "Euro 2020: injury list". It's not specifically regarding Scotland players. It is, however, regarding the Scotland national team (our players as well as who we are playing)

There's rules to this forum. If posts aren't breaking aforementioned rules, they are welcome.

👍

25 minutes ago, Super_Scotlandfan said:

Doesn’t sound TOO bad... See quote below. 

Ralph Hasenhüttl on Che Adams: "He has a little bit of a groin problem. He gave us the signal that he could not go on. He was also tired. He played Saturday and Tuesday against two strong teams."

Hopefully it's something that will clear up with a bit of rest.

20 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Every opinion is here. 

Why don’t you create a thread called Euro 2020 : Our Opponents and you are Roverboy can slaver over England players to your hearts content?  

Just now, Texas Pete said:

Why don’t you create a thread called Euro 2020 : Our Opponents and you are Roverboy can slaver over England players to your hearts content?  

Or why don't you start a thread that says "I'm the unofficial TAMB Admin and every one who posts here have to do my bidding and have my permission to post"?

Unless someone is breaking the rules by being abusive, rude, etc, they have a right to post here.

Don't like it? You have to lump it.

Just now, Taylor1996 said:

Or why don't you start a thread that says "I'm the unofficial TAMB Admin and every one who posts here have to do my bidding and have my permission to post"?

Unless someone is breaking the rules by being abusive, rude, etc, they have a right to post here.

Don't like it? You have to lump it.

Yes and I can post what I like as well as long as I’m not breaking the rules and if that includes suggesting to fake England supporters to stop talking pish about England players on a Scotland forum there’s nothing you can do about it.

Now please do not ruin yet another thread with your dross.  

1 minute ago, Texas Pete said:

Yes and I can post what I like as well as long as I’m not breaking the rules and if that includes suggesting to fake England supporters to stop talking pish about England players on a Scotland forum there’s nothing you can do about it.

Now please do not ruin yet another thread with your dross.  

Really? That old chestnut. Check out the other side of the board. Name me one of them that are on topic and unruined. (That isn't the political ones) You'll notice that I havent posted in any of them.

Oh. I forgot, people only blame me for ruining threads. Obsessed, much.

And this is my thread. You're the one telling people what they can't talk about. That, to me, is trolling.

Just now, Taylor1996 said:

Really? That old chestnut. Check out the other side of the board. Name me one of them that are on topic and unruined. (That isn't the political ones) You'll notice that I havent posted in any of them.

Oh. I forgot, people only blame me for ruining threads. Obsessed, much.

And this is my thread. You're the one telling people what they can't talk about. That, to me, is trolling.

It’s not your thread at all. 

Once you create a thread it becomes the domain of the board. You don’t have any special privileges on this thread or any other that you have created. 

Just now, Texas Pete said:

It’s not your thread at all. 

Once you create a thread it becomes the domain of the board. You don’t have any special privileges on this thread or any other that you have created. 

Oh. So you're entitled to dictate the contents of the thread that I started and tell people what they can't discuss? 

Huh. Ok, Mr Unofficial Admin. I don't think so.

Now stop trying to ruin this thread. If you want to tell people what they can and can't talk about, be a dear and create your own thread... and invade Poland, whilst you're at it.

</Communication>

4 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Oh. So you're entitled to dictate the contents of the thread that I started and tell people what they can't discuss? 

Now stop trying to ruin this thread. If you want to tell people what they can and can't talk about, be a dear and create your own thread... and invade Poland, whilst you're at it.

</Communication>

I can suggest to someone pretending to be an England fan that his chat about England players on a Scotland forum is not appreciated by everyone, yes. I think that is well within the rules. 

He/she doesn’t need to follow my suggestion. 

I always have the feeling our fitness and medical facilities are not the best for our players.

we tend to play players that are not fit and maybe getting limited club games 

a lot of our players outwith the top ones generally have low fitness levels and a lot of the English clubs don’t trust us to look after their players .

9 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

Outside opinion on Scotland matters is welcome. Constant drivel about England players is not. 

Totally agree. 

8 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

</Communication>

Weren't you lecturing others for being immature the other day. Maybe take some of your own advice