Euro 2020: Injury list - Page 10 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2020: Injury list

Taylor1996

5 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

I have no idea what follow follow is.

Guessing it's a Celtic site? Yeah. I don't support celtic, mate. More paranoia is showing 

As far as I can see, two newbies have blown a gasket and got banned as a result of being harassed.

Do you know anything about Scottish football? 

I don’t know or care who you support. Follow Follow is a Rangers forum. Going on there and pretending to be a Celtic fan would be about as stupid a thing to do as ‘Roverboy’ coming on here. 

Who was banned? 

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Texas Pete said:

I don’t know or care who you support. Follow Follow is a Rangers forum. Going on there and pretending to be a Celtic fan would be about as stupid a thing to do as ‘Roverboy’ coming on here. 

Who was banned? 

Rscot was banned, he threatened to bite my nose off🤣 

All because I said I he could be TDK.

Who was banned? 

Do I regularly watch Scottish football? No. Watching the Scottish cup final justifies it.

Yeah. I wasn't roverboy, mate. Not that it matters. People will believe what they believe. Weren't you once accused of being me? 

The guy who threatened vanderark (sp) and now this guy, probably. 

😂 What an odd threat. 

It was an odd threat, especially to someone you don't know 🤣🤣 it was really heated, rscot was the most abusive posters I ever encountered on here.

Interestingly TDK was heavily involved in the argument, Taylor1996 was not but he has a lot of knowledge of the argument.

Just now, vanderark14 said:

It was an odd threat, especially to someone you don't know 🤣🤣 it was really heated, rscot was the most abusive posters I ever encountered on here.

Interestingly TDK was heavily involved in the argument, Taylor1996 was not but he has a lot of knowledge of the argument.

You mean the TDK we have no proof of being Taylor? 🤔

You mean the TDK we have no proof of being Taylor? 🤔

Yes, that's the one 🤣🤣

Fair play to Taylor1996 for keeping up the charade. I can only imagine the poor lad has nothing else going on in his life. If I was sad enough to put on an act to strangers on a message board i would have given up long ago out of pure boredom. Thankfully I'm not that sad.

4 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Do I regularly watch Scottish football? No. Watching the Scottish cup final justifies it.

Yeah. I wasn't roverboy, mate. Not that it matters. People will believe what they believe. Weren't you once accused of being me? 

The guy who threatened vanderark (sp) and now this guy, probably. 

If you were a Rangers fan until you were 15 you must have heard the song Follow Follow ffs.

I didn’t say you were Roverboy. And you call me paranoid. I just don’t believe he was a genuine England fan. Now you come to mention it though it is interesting that you know he was banned. Probably.

Why would he have registered on here in 2009 if he was an England fan? We didn’t play them in 2009 did we? 

8 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

If you were a Rangers fan until you were 15 you must have heard the song Follow Follow ffs.

In fairness, I never went to a match. My total exposure was the TV. I was a child. When I grew up and learned of the bigotry stuff, etc, that was enough for me to wash my hands of them

And people can accuse me of being whomever they wish. I really could not care less. It's not me I'm concerned about. It's the accused.

Just imagine if you're a new member and a bunch of people start stalking you and harass you. Would you like it?

I had a discussion with the mods. They told me roverboy was banned. After I complained about kiltedstalker living up to his name.

1 minute ago, Taylor1996 said:

In fairness, I never went to a match. My total exposure was the TV. I was a child. When I grew up and learned of the bigotry stuff, etc, that was enough for me to wash my hands of them

And people can accuse me of being whomever they wish. I really could not care less. It's not me I'm concerned about. It's the accused.

Just imagine if you're a new member and a bunch of people start stalking you and harass you. Would you like it?

I had a discussion with the mods. They told me roverboy was banned. After I complained about kiltedstalker living up to his name.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

I wouldn’t be on a Scotland supporters forum if I was English in the first place and if I was I would expect to get harassed. 

Seems legit. Would they tell a third party that someone else was banned? 🤔

You running to the mods again ya grass? 😂😂😂

Who is kiltedstalker? 

2 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

I wouldn’t be on a Scotland supporters forum if I was English in the first place and if I was I would expect to get harassed. 

Seems legit. Would they tell a third party that someone else was banned? 🤔

You running to the mods again ya grass? 😂😂😂

Who is kiltedstalker? 

Don't we have an english poster? The lad from huddersfield?

Yes. 

Yes. If you can't beat them, join them.

I seriously have no idea. He hasn't posted since 2015 and he comes out of hiding to accuse me of being roverboy. I looked back on it, it's actually kiltedstreamer147.

1 minute ago, Taylor1996 said:

Yes. 

I seriously have no idea. He hasn't posted since 2015 and he comes out of hiding to accuse me of being roverboy. I looked back on it, it's actually kiltedstreamer147.

I don’t know, never of heard of him. In fairness there are no rules about England supporters (or any other nationality fit that matter) joining but if someone tries to turn every thread they are on into a discussion about England players or if they are arrogant or snide about our players or team then they are going to get called on it and deservedly so. 

Why any England fan would want to come on here is beyond me. You wouldn’t catch me on an England forum. 

That would explain why I couldn’t find Kiltedstalker. Maybe he’s another one of Roverboy’s personas?

If the mods told you he was banned why did you say he was probably banned? 

4 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

I don’t know, never of heard of him. In fairness there are no rules about England supporters (or any other nationality fit that matter) joining but if someone tries to turn every thread they are on into a discussion about England players or if they are arrogant or snide about our players or team then they are going to get called on it and deservedly so. 

Why any England fan would want to come on here is beyond me. You wouldn’t catch me on an England forum. 

That would explain why I couldn’t find Kiltedstalker. Maybe he’s another one of Roverboy’s personas?

If the mods told you he was banned why did you say he was probably banned? 

Huddersfield? Maybe that's his name. Something like that. Can't be bothered to look.

I think roverboy was a genuine England fan. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

It might be a suspension for I know. 

Edited by Taylor1996

3 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

I’m sure the Czechs were ranked a good bit higher when we played them. Losing twice to us wouldn’t have done their ranking much good!

Anyway you did say we hadn’t beaten anyone ranked higher than us away from home in a meaningful game since 2007. I didn’t realise you meant ranked significantly higher. It just shows you how difficult it is to win an away game in international football, even against teams on our level.

Technically the Croatians are the home team next month. Will that count if we beat them? 😂

What I was really getting at was how infrequently we win games away from home against good opposition, and thus how difficult I think it will be for us to win at Wembley. 

Even if we say that that win against the Czechs represents a victory against a higher ranked team, that's still only one such victory since Faddy's goal beat the French in 2007.

The other side of the coin is England's home record. I can remember Denmark and Spain beating them at home fairly recently in the Nations League but other than that I think you have to go back to the "wally with the brolly" era for the last time they lost a competitive match at home. Coincidentally, that was around 2007 too, I think, so maybe the stars are aligning at the right time! 😄

8 minutes ago, scotlad said:

What I was really getting at was how infrequently we win games away from home against good opposition, and thus how difficult I think it will be for us to win at Wembley. 

Even if we say that that win against the Czechs represents a victory against a higher ranked team, that's still only one such victory since Faddy's goal beat the French in 2007.

The other side of the coin is England's home record. I can remember Denmark and Spain beating them at home fairly recently in the Nations League but other than that I think you have to go back to the "wally with the brolly" era for the last time they lost a competitive match at home. Coincidentally, that was around 2007 too, I think, so maybe the stars are aligning at the right time! 😄

Fair point but international teams in general don’t win all that many games away from home against higher ranked teams. I don’t think we’re that unique in that regard. 

If it only happens every 14 years for us then I’ll take it if we beat England next month. It would be just like us to win at Wembley, lose both games at Hampden and go out on away goals or something. 

8 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

Fair point but international teams in general don’t win all that many games away from home against higher ranked teams. I don’t think we’re that unique in that regard. 

If it only happens every 14 years for us then I’ll take it if we beat England next month. It would be just like us to win at Wembley, lose both games at Hampden and go out on away goals or something. 

Totally like us - and I think a lot of people would take that outcome! 😂

18 minutes ago, scotlad said:

Totally like us - and I think a lot of people would take that outcome! 😂

Aye there would be a few folk would take that right now. I’d rather lose to England and win both games at Hampden to go through. Ideally 3 wins would be better. 😂

Obviously I meant goal difference in my earlier post before some smart erse corrects me. If we do go out on GD again I don’t think I’ll be able to cope. 

17 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

Yes. 

Don’t flatter yersel old chap. I haven’t been hiding anywhere. I just use this place for info on matches only and rarely post, mainly because of fellas like yourself who have absolutely ruined this forum. 

I genuinely doubt that you’ve ever been to a football match in yer life. 

I hope we get some news on Fraser and Adams soon.

https://www.premierinjuries.com/injury-table.php

It's concerning that they have no "return date". That site is usually a good resource for stuff like that. 

I may not be Adams's biggest fan, but we need everyone fit. So hopefully his injury has healed and he can play some part in the friendlies, same goes for Fraser 

On 5/25/2021 at 7:49 AM, bossman4 said:

Can we close the topic down? Every time I see a new post it gives me the fear as I think there is bad news coming 🤣

Sorry.  ;)