Scottish players in action 20/21 - Page 57 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 20/21

romanticscot

11 hours ago, JECK said:

Question; all going well and maintains his fitness, is Turnbull in line to be called up in March?

He's created more chances in the SPFL, by some margin, than everyone else, and that is despite not being played for the best part of 3 months of the season. 

He is also playing in undoubtedly the worst Celtic team of the last decade. Once he has good players around him on form, I think he'll really show what he is capable of. 

He may even push into the first 11, though maybe the Euros will come too soon for him, like Gilmour and Hickey.

12 hours ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Allan Saint-Maximin is probably a better player and will keep Fraser on the bench,  up to Fraser to show he can still do it when he get's off the bench.

Not a fan of Fraser's either but he has more talent than the majority(if not all) of our attacking players.

Aye think St Max is still struggling with after effects of covid so hadnt been getting as much game time. Fraser probably wouldnt last 90 mins most games for us anyway but would rather he was starting weekly at club level if he is going to play for us all the time

11 hours ago, ProudScot said:

He will be well rested for the Euros this summer then... 

As above

2 hours ago, er yir macaroon said:

Jamie Hamilton very impressive today. Another centre half contender in a year or so. 

I listened on the radio and they were full of praise.

He's really highly regarded and still only 18. Wonder if he'll be tempted away soon?

Not saying he'll make it but there's a group of promising centre backs coming through which is such a relief.

36 minutes ago, SkyBlueScot said:

I listened on the radio and they were full of praise.

He's really highly regarded and still only 18. Wonder if he'll be tempted away soon?

Not saying he'll make it but there's a group of promising centre backs coming through which is such a relief.

Yeah, there are quite a few appearing. Hamilton was outstanding at u19 level for us last year. 

1 hour ago, er yir macaroon said:

and yet Dykes tore Serbia a new one and got us qualified. That was an international match. 

he did indeed, but he is hardly prolific at club level.  Let’s see how he does for us over next couple of years as he is the best we have.  I’d like to see us with a centre forward and inside forward playing at the top of the EPL... like at Man U and Liverpool, like a Jordan and dalglish.  

12 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

he did indeed, but he is hardly prolific at club level.  Let’s see how he does for us over next couple of years as he is the best we have.  I’d like to see us with a centre forward and inside forward playing at the top of the EPL... like at Man U and Liverpool, like a Jordan and dalglish.  

I would like a double bj from Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. 

We haven't had a striker at a top English club since the early 90s.

1 hour ago, Malcolm said:

We can agree on that.