Season 20/21 - Page 134 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

St Mirren now looking odds on to finish in the top 6.

That’ll be a great achievement for us and the first time we’ve done that since the “split” was introduced.

And remain the only domestic team to beat Rangers this season ( so far ), all in all a pleasing season. 

4 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

That’ll be a great achievement for us and the first time we’ve done that since the “split” was introduced.

And remain the only domestic team to beat Rangers this season ( so far ), all in all a pleasing season. 

Well done..👍

3 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

Great achievement, Goodwin’s doing some job. 

PS - it’s the only team all season, domestic or otherwise! 

7 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Great achievement, Goodwin’s doing some job. 

PS - it’s the only team all season, domestic or otherwise! 

Oh Yeah, for some reason had it in my head that you had lost to German side in the Europa, but that was technically last season.

Does that mean Saints fans will want you to go undefeated for the rest of the season?

Then we can be the answer to a trivia question in the years to come? 😂

16 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

Fair play to the Saints. Good wee run theyve been on lately.

Strange game yesterday, should have had 3 points but ended up lucky to get out with one. Killie are brutal under that bigot  Wright. Ridiculous diving and shitehousing all round. Strange one as when we got turned over earlier this season, I thought they were quite impressive 🤷‍♂️ 

5 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

Oh Yeah, for some reason had it in my head that you had lost to German side in the Europa, but that was technically last season.

Does that mean Saints fans will want you to go undefeated for the rest of the season?

Then we can be the answer to a trivia question in the years to come? 😂

Come to think of it, did we not have a charity bet on who would finish higher ? Happy to shell out, we look pretty safe so no complaints over the season. 

Just now, Jersey Jim said:

Yeah we had a tenner mate to be paid to TASA 👍

👍 No bother, point me in the direction of the bank details etc. 

Best case scenario for me now is Hamilton and Killie relegated. Two plastic pitches and shite away games for this east coaster. 

24 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Strange game yesterday, should have had 3 points but ended up lucky to get out with one. Killie are brutal under that bigot  Wright. Ridiculous diving and shitehousing all round. Strange one as when we got turned over earlier this season, I thought they were quite impressive 🤷‍♂️ 

How is he a bigot?  Please explain how you know that.  Ramy called McCoist that the other day and as usual couldn't come up with an answer.  So please explain how you know this.

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

How is he a bigot?  Please explain how you know that.  Ramy called McCoist that the other day and as usual couldn't come up with an answer.  So please explain how you know this.

And if you can prove it I will apologise.  So lets see you your evidence that Mr Wright is a bigot.

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

From someone that greets about the shite posted on this board, that’s quite an accusation to throw in. 

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Correct.  I notice that he hasn't come back with a suitable explanation about it yet.  

I suspect he's referring to the photos doing the rounds on Twitter of him and his brother in full orange regalia ahead of the walk a few years back. Whether that makes him a bigot you can decide for yourself. 

I saw it a couple of weeks ago just after he'd been appointed, can't be arsed looking for it. 

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

From someone that greets about the shite posted on this board, that’s quite an accusation to throw in. 

Greets 😂😂😂

You're one of the biggest snide shitebags on here, your lame attempts at being some moral crusader are pathetic. Wright feels morally superior to other human beings based on his religion. Thats a fucking fact. The man is a bigot. 

1 hour ago, Jersey Jim said:

Not done yet mate, you’re 4 points behind 2 games before spilt. 

Difficult couple of games but cant see it. Think I said at the start that for both clubs anything other than a relegation battle would be an achievement. Top 6 is a very good return 

48 minutes ago, slasher said:

I suspect he's referring to the photos doing the rounds on Twitter of him and his brother in full orange regalia ahead of the walk a few years back. Whether that makes him a bigot you can decide for yourself. 

I saw it a couple of weeks ago just after he'd been appointed, can't be arsed looking for it. 

Surprised that thick cunt still hasn't worked out I dont see his drunken pish as he is blocked. 

5 minutes ago, kumnio said:

That picture? 

There’s a male onlyfans guy on Twitter called Tommy Wright, definitely didn’t expect to see that when looking for the picture. At least it wasn’t bigot TW getting it out. 

Surprised the boards moral crusader has nothing to say. He's all over dopey Raymond if he even mentions a balaclava. 

42 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Greets 😂😂😂

You're one of the biggest snide shitebags on here, your lame attempts at being some moral crusader are pathetic. Wright feels morally superior to other human beings based on his religion. Thats a fucking fact. The man is a bigot. 

That’s fair enough then, if you’re going to call it out, back it up at the time. Far from a moral crusader, but I’ll back up what I say. There’s nothing snide about me on here, I say it how it is. You take it any way you want, but I’ll keep in my same ways. Ya dumb shitebag.