Season 20/21 - Page 130 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Backing up Celtic here as they always get the worst of it.  As I have said on here before my first manager for Armadale was Jim McAfferty who has come out as a peado.  When I tore my ligaments I went to Partick Thistle to get treatment and that really never came out. But someone said on here the other day that it probably happened at a lot of clubs but you cannot prove that.  So not just Celtic and I hate the songs that Jock Stein knew.  Different days.  Sorry for my ramblings this morning.  

Ex-Rangers youth targeted by paedo scout Harry Dunn begs club: 'Stand up and say sorry' (thescottishsun.co.uk)

10 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Free hit at Rangers today, nothing to lose and expect nothing. As long as we at least turn up as opposed to our last embarrassing visit. Have a bit of a go and end up getting spanked I'll not complain. 👍

I have a bad feeling about today. Although I think we’re getting to that stage where I’ll have a bad feeling about every game until if/when we get it over the line. 

20 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I have a bad feeling about today. Although I think we’re getting to that stage where I’ll have a bad feeling about every game until if/when we get it over the line. 

We also dont have a great track record playing early Sundays after the late Europa League games. Plus the injury list doesnt look too great at the moment.

18 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I went to the stenny v fraserburgh Scottish Cup game a few years ago. What a day out that was. I've had greats days with aberdeen but the Scottish Cup away days with fraserburgh are better.

I went to the stenny v Aberdeen cup game years ago, what a shite day out that was 😜

3 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Not expecting anything at all but as long as we have a pop. I was raging at our last outing there, hardly kicked a ball and we were ripped apart. Very poor. The odd highlights Ive seen of you lot recently simply shows why you are running away with the league. Maybe stuttering a bit, but still do enough to win.  

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Utd have given it a go to be fair.  Hence the usual guys will come on and say I am gloating.  Anyway, my 4-0 bet is still on!!!!

If it wasn’t for McGregor we would have been 2 or 3 goals ahead. 2 deflected goals in 2 minutes. Best 20 mins seen from United for some time. Expecting 4 or 5 now

1 minute ago, GHfaeGTA said:

If it wasn’t for McGregor we would have been 2 or 3 goals ahead. 2 deflected goals in 2 minutes. Best 20 mins seen from United for some time. Expecting 4 or 5 now

Agree.  McGregor must be a candidate for the player of the season.  At home and in Europe. I hoped this morning that Utd would come out and play.  And they have.  Rangers got the breaks.

1 minute ago, Mitre said:

Hats off to United for at least having a go. Refreshing to see and another day could have had a 1 or 2 goal lead early doors.

Aribo was immense today. Possibly his best game so far.

Agreed re Aribo but you’ve also got McGregor to thank for that win. If not for his saves in first half an hour the score line could have been a lot different 

55 minutes ago, Mitre said:

Hats off to United for at least having a go. Refreshing to see and another day could have had a 1 or 2 goal lead early doors.

Aribo was immense today. Possibly his best game so far.

Strange game, we started really well and should have been ahead, severely punished for not taking chances though. Two deflected goals and we were 2 down despite being the better team. Thats the breaks you get though when youre in good form and relentlessly winning. After that Rangers dominated so no complaints. Despite the result I'm nowhere near as bothered as our last visit.  Aribo was a fucking handful, no doubt about it.  Felt bad for Benji after rattling one of Morelos coupon and into the net. Got to laugh I suppose. Terrible error but he has ben class this season and has baled us out constantly. The Killie game next week was always the big one for us.