General Election 2019 - Page 43 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

General Election 2019

2 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Just voted Kirsten Oswald for East Renfrewshire :ok:

Pals who were heavily involved with the local SNP campaign were happy with it. They say the Tories are still favourites but are confident they've given them a much harder run for it than last time.

Wouldn't be surprised if the bluenose mob in Thornliebank, Barrhead, Neilson etc will have voted for Masturbate

17 minutes ago, King Of Paisley said:

Wouldn't be surprised if the bluenose mob in Thornliebank, Barrhead, Neilson etc will have voted for Masturbate

Barrhead and Neilston both have large RC populations. I've found Barrhead particularly to be very pro-SNP in the last few years, this was a town that twenty five years ago was one of your typical West of Scotland, post-industrial, Labour strongholds. Of course a generational change has helped. A lot of the pensioner vote that Labour relied on in Barrhead have died.

Thornliebank unfortunately does indeed have a larger than average number of loyalist, orange fuckwits dwelling there, I'll give you that.

Edited by ErsatzThistle

10 minutes ago, kumnio said:

I think its a great example of why people really shouldnt believe what they see on social media. It was photoshopped, I cant believe people see something like that and believe it.

Theres a second photo of her with a group of people ; looks tough to photoshop that one also ive seen no mention of the photoshopping fake news articles

4 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Just voted Kirsten Oswald for East Renfrewshire :ok:

Pals who were heavily involved with the local SNP campaign were happy with it. They say the Tories are still favourites but are confident they've given them a much harder run for it than last time.

Cant see the SNP taking it sadly, wish i hadnt registered for my new house in paisley and kept myself at my parents to add to the SNP vote.

2 hours ago, King Of Paisley said:

Oh dont you worry plenty of those votes for super Paul, simply because "union jack"

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Barrhead and Neilston both have large RC populations. I've found Barrhead particularly to be very pro-SNP in the last few years, this was a town that twenty five years ago was one of your typical West of Scotland, post-industrial, Labour strongholds. Of course a generational change has helped. A lot of the pensioner vote that Labour relied on in Barrhead have died.

Thornliebank unfortunately does indeed have a larger than average number of loyalist, orange fuckwits dwelling there, I'll give you that.

There are a lot of bitter bitter rangers fans in barrhead who will all be voteing Tory, then all the posh places of course. 

4 minutes ago, iainmac1 said:

Seen talk of a high turn out. At my polling station they were saying it is the busiest it has been since the 2014 referendum.

Not sure if this is a good or bad thing regarding the SNP vote?

Wont know until 10pm

Could be Yoons

Could be young dafties inspired by Corbynism and a Labour victory