Season 19/20 - Page 223 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

40 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Its quite simple.  You write the season off now.  Every team gets paid.  We pick up in August like every other business.  How difficult is that to understand.  The league has not been completed so therefore not won.  Relegation has not been completed.  But the shambles that is Scottish Football has already decided on the bottom 3 leagues.  But not the top one.  No wonder Rangers and the other 12 teams protested.  The leagues haven't been finished so because of this unprecedented virus should be null and void.  No promotion and no relegation.  Quite simple really.  But too much common sense. 

Ladies and gentlemen, its that simple. Someone get doncasters number to RH straightaway 😂😂😂

8 minutes ago, slasher said:

I hadn't actually read it. But yeah that's no apology at all 😕

Bet the creep speaks good enough english at the hun bashes he appears at, then again probably just sings at them. 

6 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Bet the creep speaks good enough english at the hun bashes he appears at, then again probably just sings at them. 

His singing voice is terrible.  He also doesn't know the second verse of the sash

11 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Ladies and gentlemen, its that simple. Someone get doncasters number to RH straightaway 😂😂😂

Back to the null & void option, took a while but he got it in🤡

Anyway, on topic for a change.

Listening to the latest BBC Scotland podcast, the whole debacle has gone on for far too long. We really just need to progress and get this season out of the way, its been two months of clusterfucks, left right and centre. 

Roll on June and maybe clarity 😂

What Novo said in itself wasn’t particularly offensive, tasteless, classless....

He didn’t actually say anything bad about Phil O’Donnell, although a lack of respect evident.

He’s obviously has had it drummed (and it’s a big drum!) in to him at his sash bashes. They seem to believe Celtic took advantage of Phil O’Donnell’s death. 🤷‍♂️
Im pretty sure this is one of those things they just keep shouting until it becomes “fact”? As I don’t remember it at the time.

47 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

What Novo said in itself wasn’t particularly offensive, tasteless, classless....

He didn’t actually say anything bad about Phil O’Donnell, although a lack of respect evident.

He’s obviously has had it drummed (and it’s a big drum!) in to him at his sash bashes. They seem to believe Celtic took advantage of Phil O’Donnell’s death. 🤷‍♂️
Im pretty sure this is one of those things they just keep shouting until it becomes “fact”? As I don’t remember it at the time.

I think at the time it wasn't a thing; but it was either that season or the next one Tommy Burns passed away.  At that time, Celtic hadn't asked for a game to be called off?  Now, my memory might be playing tricks on me... Since then, it just grew arms and legs.

5 hours ago, kumnio said:

You will never get an apology from me. The likes of you don't deserve one.

As for proof, fuck all to do with you. So away and fuck.

Lying cunt caught talking shite alert. What an absolute utter cunt you are.

52 minutes ago, Debian said:

I think at the time it wasn't a thing; but it was either that season or the next one Tommy Burns passed away.  At that time, Celtic hadn't asked for a game to be called off?  Now, my memory might be playing tricks on me... Since then, it just grew arms and legs.

They played the last game of that season and won the league the week Tommy Burns died. 🤷‍♂️

That was the same season Rangers claim wasn’t extended, but was, but obviously not long enough. 🤷‍♂️

On face value, can see why they think it’s a strange quirk...

30 minutes ago, thplinth said:

:lol: lay off the sauce fella.

I for one believe Kev over all you bawbags. He is a truthful man. 

Last time I interacted with @kumnio on here he lost his shit over a joke I made about Celtic lending clubs money. I let it slide as he is a good poster normally. I would suggest that maybe his judgement isn't quite 100% at the moment (whose is?) . Although I don't have any difficulty believing him, saying it on a forum like this wasn't too clever maybe? 

Edited by slasher

49 minutes ago, thplinth said:

:lol: lay off the sauce fella.

I for one believe Kev over all you bawbags. He is a truthful man. 

If I believed in something I’d repeat the claim, and repeat it again and again. He hasn’t. Odd don’t you think?

2 hours ago, Debian said:

Tommy died the day after Rangers' UEFA Cup final. 

10 hours ago, slasher said:

The Record reporting Novo has apologised to the O'Donnell family for his tweet. 

On a side note today I heard from someone fairly well connected at Motherwell fc that they are not expecting to resume playing until the new year. 😳

Was told something similar today from someone very well connected at fir park

6 hours ago, slasher said:

Last time I interacted with @kumnio on here he lost his shit over a joke I made about Celtic lending clubs money. I let it slide as he is a good poster normally. I would suggest that maybe his judgement isn't quite 100% at the moment (whose is?) . Although I don't have any difficulty believing him, saying it on a forum like this wasn't too clever maybe? 

Genuinely no idea what this is, so had a look, I assume this is it.

On 4/11/2020 at 8:29 PM, slasher said:

Interesting that 3 of the clubs who have voted this down have 4 administrations and a liquidation between them. I'm not sure football should be taking any financial advice from the likes of The Rangers, Hearts and Dundee 🤔

To which I replied.

On 4/11/2020 at 9:09 PM, kumnio said:

Ok, why don't we just give Kim Jong-un a phone and get him to take control. Its a members organisation, the members run it, thats what the clubs signed up for, so blame your own club. 

We could all be cunts and come out with pish nonsense like that, why do Celtic get a say in youth development, kids arent for your cock. Celtics financial history is spotless though, isn't it.

I don't often defend Nelms or. even DFC, but the seethe online is absolutely outstanding, from Utd fans Id expect it, but its pretty damn comical from everyone else.

My point was, histories are gone, should clubs never get a say on an issue because of their past? As for losing my shit, nah, not even close.

My last comment on Novo, I stand by what I said 100%, and I stand by my actions, or lack of actions in some opinions. If people cant understand that, them they have no idea how compassion, logic, law or evidence works. Believe me, don't believe me, frankly and honestly, I really don't care. Sorry admin.

3 hours ago, kumnio said:

Genuinely no idea what this is, so had a look, I assume this is it.

To which I replied.

My point was, histories are gone, should clubs never get a say on an issue because of their past? As for losing my shit, nah, not even close.

My last comment on Novo, I stand by what I said 100%, and I stand by my actions, or lack of actions in some opinions. If people cant understand that, them they have no idea how compassion, logic, law or evidence works. Believe me, don't believe me, frankly and honestly, I really don't care. Sorry admin.

I would have said that the above was an overreaction to a bit of gentle ribbing. A sledgehammer to crack a nut if you will. If you see it different then fair enough. 

As for the rest of it? Anyone who has to report their own post to get it removed knows they've made a cunt of it. Regardless of the truth of it, when in a hole.... stop digging! 

1 hour ago, slasher said:

I would have said that the above was an overreaction to a bit of gentle ribbing. A sledgehammer to crack a nut if you will. If you see it different then fair enough. 

As for the rest of it? Anyone who has to report their own post to get it removed knows they've made a cunt of it. Regardless of the truth of it, when in a hole.... stop digging! 

Your post wasn't clearly a bit of ribbing, nor a joke, as you think it is. If you cant see that, thats up to you, you also misremembered what the topic of your post was, so maybe reflection is needed.

If you, or Macy think I'm a cunt, or made a cunt of it, honestly I'm as ambivalent as one could be. Im not in any hole, nor digging, im fine with my actions.

32 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Your post wasn't clearly a bit of ribbing, nor a joke, as you think it is. If you cant see that, thats up to you, you also misremembered what the topic of your post was, so maybe reflection is needed.

If you, or Macy think I'm a cunt, or made a cunt of it, honestly I'm as ambivalent as one could be. Im not in any hole, nor digging, im fine with my actions.

This is all very interesting, but I’d like to know your thoughts on Nacho Novo? Just to get the thread back on topic, like.