Season 19/20 - Page 100 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Poor poor statement from Boyd, backtracking only so far and accusing others of misinterpreting him.

Paraphrasing - 'If anyone thinks I was having a go at Leigh Griffiths' mental health, them I'm sorry they are wrong.'

The contrast with Gordon Strachan after he made an @rse of it last season is stark.

Edited by Barney Rubble

2 hours ago, WCTA said:

This fat Hun troll is so sad he is even replying to himself and others still don’t see it. 😂🤦‍♂️

Oh ya wee bugger ye Ormond.  Are you a detective or what???  I never thought in a million years I would get found out.  Big Ron, Dapo the dude.  It was all me gov.  I blame the Glenlivet.  You are so clever Ormond.  Hip Hip xx

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Oh ya wee bugger ye Ormond.  Are you a detective or what???  I never thought in a million years I would get found out.  Big Ron, Dapo the dude.  It was all me gov.  I blame the Glenlivet.  You are so clever Ormond.  Hip Hip xx

RH, I could never dislike you mate. Think sometimes you are a wee bit misguided, I dinnae know, but you certainly give me a laugh. Cheers..👍

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

RH, I could never dislike you mate. Think sometimes you are a wee bit misguided, I dinnae know, but you certainly give me a laugh. Cheers..👍

I know that mate.  Yon wee deluded boy from the windy city is great though.  I am sure if you listened closely to one of his ears you could hear the sea.  I even have a joke for him and his fellow supporters.  ahem.  I see there is a new movie coming out about tractors.  Mind you I have only seen the trailer.  He won't get it though.  He still thinks the moon is made out of cheese (which is where I got my joke).  Need to get back on the Glenlivet.  Beer isn't realyl alcohol.

12 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Poor poor statement from Boyd, backtracking only so far and accusing others of misinterpreting him.

Paraphrasing - 'If anyone thinks I was having a go at Leigh Griffiths' mental health, them I'm sorry they are wrong.'

The contrast with Gordon Strachan after he made an @rse of it last season is stark.

This bit from Boyd, is particularly concerning given he has his own mental health charity...

Just to be perfectly clear - on Sky Sports on Wednesday night, I mentioned Leigh's mental strength in coping with criticism. I wasn't talking about his mental health.

They're two totally different things.

13 hours ago, thplinth said:

It must be dumbo tactic of the month at the polytechnic of Hun Trolls to tell everyone they are attempting to wind up that they are all pure raging. 

its their fall back tactic every month

Rule Number 1 - any mention of rangers or their players in a negative light = obsession and or rage

speaking of rage, has @RenfrewBlue gone for good?

11 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Winding people can be a laugh but it goes beyond a laugh when its more than 12 months of trying to goad the same people on a football forum and then extending this to facebook. I am not on facebook and tend to ignore your buddy but I have seen screen shots of him being caught on pussbook.

most decent people would just get involved with the discussions and the laughs but for some reason that I can't comprehend, RH would rather continue with his charade, I guess he gets a kick out of it.

I doubt he is a Scotland fan, he only ever comments in this section when its related to Rangers, he never discusses Scotland. 

56 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

This bit from Boyd, is particularly concerning given he has his own mental health charity...

Thats a silly thing to say when mental health is a hot topic right now. Its harldy surprising when Boyd says something stupid. 

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Winding people can be a laugh but it goes beyond a laugh when its more than 12 months of trying to goad the same people on a football forum and then extending this to facebook. I am not on facebook and tend to ignore your buddy but I have seen screen shots of him being caught on pussbook.

most decent people would just get involved with the discussions and the laughs but for some reason that I can't comprehend, RH would rather continue with his charade, I guess he gets a kick out of it.

I doubt he is a Scotland fan, he only ever comments in this section when its related to Rangers, he never discusses Scotland. 

Van the man.  I don't do facebook so if you could pm me the screenshots you have or even put them up on here.  I don't mind as they are not me kid.  As for Scotland I started  a TA club up in 1999 which still exists,after following since a boy.  Like a lot of others on here I just got pissed off and only go to some home games now.  Actually I woke up during the night and wondered if I would start going abroad again on the trips.  A period of ten years I never missed a game home or away except one, in Latvia. On this day I thought I would be honest because the honest man yet ere sae poor, is King O' men for awe that.  As Ramy says if you cant come on here and have a bit of fun and banter then that says more about you.  I will be partaking of a dram tonight as I sing Afton Water at our Burns Supper. r.  Please put these FB shots up to make my day complete and make yourself look a complete, well liar.   Scotland and honesty Forever.

9 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Van the man.  I don't do facebook so if you could pm me the screenshots you have or even put them up on here.  I don't mind as they are not me kid.  As for Scotland I started  a TA club up in 1999 which still exists,after following since a boy.  Like a lot of others on here I just got pissed off and only go to some home games now.  Actually I woke up during the night and wondered if I would start going abroad again on the trips.  A period of ten years I never missed a game home or away except one, in Latvia. On this day I thought I would be honest because the honest man yet ere sae poor, is King O' men for awe that.  As Ramy says if you cant come on here and have a bit of fun and banter then that says more about you.  I will be partaking of a dram tonight as I sing Afton Water at our Burns Supper. r.  Please put these FB shots up to make my day complete and make yourself look a complete, well liar.   Scotland and honesty Forever.

I am sure the guy who has the screenshots will put them up if he chooses to, it'll be pointless because you will keep up the act. I don't know if you get a kick out of this act or you are genuinely so full of hatred you feel the need to keep it up. Either way you're a sad little man. You're followed certain posters around this board for years attempting, sometimes successfully to wind them up, if you were genuinely here to discuss football, have a laugh and banter you would quit the act. 

I genuinely feel sorry for you because you must have very little going on in life to keep this up. 

58 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I am sure the guy who has the screenshots will put them up if he chooses to, it'll be pointless because you will keep up the act. I don't know if you get a kick out of this act or you are genuinely so full of hatred you feel the need to keep it up. Either way you're a sad little man. You're followed certain posters around this board for years attempting, sometimes successfully to wind them up, if you were genuinely here to discuss football, have a laugh and banter you would quit the act. 

I genuinely feel sorry for you because you must have very little going on in life to keep this up. 

Just back from a walk with the girl and dog along the Tweed.  And as I walked along the Tweed I saw a wounded rabbit.  And then I thocht of Vanderark.  My God yon man is crabbit.  Still at the draft stage.  The only reason I enjoy winding you, Parkie and some others is purely because you guys are good and regular posters.  Banter with no undercurrents of any kind.  Getting ready to head up to Edinburgh for a celebration of Burns.  It is gonna be tough staying off the Glenlivet today.  I only have two heroes.  Burns and Wallace.  Have a good day sir and thanks for your kind words.  Burns, Wallace and Vanderark Forever.  

Edited by Rolling hIlls
Forgot to mention Fermer!

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

No, you cannae come out with I have screenshots and then run back up the tree. 

Get them posted.

Great response from Boyd to his detractors.  https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5208342/celtic-news-leigh-griffiths-kris-boyd-criticism/

On another note imagine racellic fans reaction if Morelos threw anything at opposition fans.  The great and crazy world of Scottish Football.  Just arriving at Waverley for Burns day.  Who would gie the gift to see us.  To see ourselves as other see us.

26 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Where did I say I have them? 

So you have just 'seen them'?  I have just seen Lord Lucan.  Can't prove it though as I haven't any evidence that it was him.  But I will make it up anyway and put it on the TAMB.  Great when people get called out for lies on here.  Ormond did the same and went in to hiding for a couple of months then came back as the wind and pish tartan army or something like that.  My advice to you VA is don't come on with accusations about fellow posters on here without evidence.  The people that post on here are actually pretty clever ma man.  Anyhoo, on in 30 minutes on stage.  Flow Gently kid.