Season 19/20 - Page 96 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

12 hours ago, macy37 said:

Dickhead and power have fouled their way through the game from minute one. Crucial to Killie’s game plan and the inept officiating has enabled them to keep in touch. Awful side to watch.

Haha, given that your captain does that every single game and gets away with it, I find that rich.

Fuck all wrong with the tackle on Fringpong.

Better team won but the crocodile tears from Celtic fans about their player getting crocked in a 50/50 is hilarious.

Never heard much mentioned about this tackle last season which never even got a card. Couldn't give the cunts a red neck with a blow torch. Thankfully the sensible Celtic fans I know admitted last night the tackle, whist hard, was fair.

Image result for scott brown tackle greg taylor

Edited by Squirrelhumper

Aberdeen won't finish in the top six unless there's a material change. Absolutely no footballing identity, no style, no pace, no urgency, no tempo.  We are horrific to watch. Gallagher's inclusion last night must be contractual?  There's no other plausible justification for him playing 90 minutes (or being in the squad for that matter). I actually think McInnes might have lost the players as none of them seem to be trying for him.  Hoof, hoof, hoof.

St Mirren should be rubbing their hands at the prospect of Sunday.  If they're in any way ambitious they will win.

4 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Well he is all of the above.

Celtic singing Roamin in the Gloamin again last night. Just as bad as the shite the huns sing. Club open to all eh.

Roaming in the gloaming and that Papa Francesco song are absolute fucking red necks. It's that Celtic Bhoys group that are right into the Catholic side of things, they're a bunch of fucking odd balls.

5 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Well he is all of the above.

Celtic singing Roamin in the Gloamin again last night. Just as bad as the shite the huns sing. Club open to all eh.

Your mask is slipping. Bet you know Santa who was bawling the abuse personally. Utter scum bag that he is. 

1 hour ago, Mox said:

Roaming in the gloaming and that Papa Francesco song are absolute fucking red necks. It's that Celtic Bhoys group that are right into the Catholic side of things, they're a bunch of fucking odd balls.

Aye, was speaking to a lad I  know from down the road and he's been in the GB since it started. Doesn't sound like they get on well with the Bhoys.

I noticed during the game that whenever one starts a song, the other group doesn't join in!

20 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Your mask is slipping. Bet you know Santa who was bawling the abuse personally. Utter scum bag that he is. 

Mask is slipping?

Given your past for sexist, homophobic etc somments on here, I'll treat that with the contempt it deserves.

No idea who the guy is, bet you know the Celtic fans singing sectarian songs last night personally seeing as you choose to ignore that comment eh?

You seem like bigoted type with the chip on your shoulder.

Shame, as there's some decent Tims on this forum like @Mox, @Tartan_McCole & @Terry Munro. You know, the type of fan that actually go to games and don't act like an angry wee men on forums.

You just seem on a perma rage 24/7.

5 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Mask is slipping?

Given your past for sexist, homophobic etc somments on here, I'll treat that with the contempt it deserves.

No idea who the guy is, bet you know the Celtic fans singing sectarian songs last night personally seeing as you choose to ignore that comment eh?

You seem like bigoted type with the chip on your shoulder.

Shame, as there's some decent Tims on this forum like @Mox, @Tartan_McCole & @Terry Munro. You know, the type of fan that actually go to games and don't act like an angry wee men on forums.

You just seem on a perma rage 24/7.

Whit aboot me? I'm a good Tim?😢

1 hour ago, WCTA said:

Mask is slipping? Squirrel’s as much a “Tim” as I am. 😂

I’ve always thought the Tim thing was short for Timaloys to rhyme with Bhoys? Making a Tim a Celtic supporter, just like a Hun is a supporter of any yet-to-be-liquidated incarnation of a football club playing home games at Ibrox. Or even the dead ones. 

So any Roman Catholics who support diddy teams are not Tims.

16 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

So any Roman Catholics who support diddy teams are not Tims.

Exactly this - I've never referred to myself as being a tim, nether has any other catholic I know who supports anyone other than Celtic.

Know folk growing up who support Killie, Aberdeen, Ayr, Morton  etc who were brought up RC and none of them are Tims and never heard anyone refer to them as Tims!

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Exactly this - I've never referred to myself as being a tim, nether has any other catholic I know who supports anyone other than Celtic.

Know folk growing up who support Killie, Aberdeen, Ayr, Morton  etc who were brought up RC and none of them are Tims and never heard anyone refer to them as Tims!

Tim is in no way related to religion. Same as hun. The difference is that huns like to pretend it is