This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 53 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Celtic player dives and gets ridiculous penalty. 

Celtic player dives and gets ridiculous penalty in the very next game. 

Moron celtic fan: “Aye but we’ve not had any other penalties in the league this season” 

What a clown :lol: 

If you’re referring to myself that’s not actually what was said was it?

I know you’re struggling tonight after seeing your teams recurring issue appear again but let’s not make things up eh?

Edited by macy37

Looked like a poor decision from Collum tbf. The refereeing in this country is honestly some of the worst in Europe, its that bad, a bunch of cretins with wee man syndrome and no interest in facilitating a good, flowing game of football but rather to revel in inconsistency and note taking, amatuer to a man, they really are.

Guest BlueGaz
21 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

After tonight I don’t think Huns can comment on assistance from refs.

before anyone starts, Mcinnes handed rangers the advantage before a ball was kicked so I’m not blaming theref for us losing. I knew we’d lose, the ref only added to the circus Aberdeen created.

No point even discussing refs at the moment.  Its just a given that they will fcuk games up up here.

I’ve not seen a replay of Macy’s 2nd penalty shout, but i was expecting a yellow card for Griffiths at the time, fuck knows why, if he doesn’t book Armstrong for his foul where he tried to take one for the team and stop a breakaway in the 1st half, I’m amazed he booked a Celtic player at all.

12 minutes ago, Mox said:

Looked like a poor decision from Collum tbf. The refereeing in this country is honestly some of the worst in Europe, its that bad, a bunch of cretins with wee man syndrome and no interest in facilitating a good, flowing game of football but rather to revel in inconsistency and note taking, amatuer to a man, they really are.

Good post

I could list all the shocking decisions Collum has given against us but I can't be arsed. He's just like the rest of them... incompetent.

I really would've thought sheepworriers on here would be less concerned about our bit of good fortune tonight rather than their embarrassing failure in Govan.

On 28/11/2017 at 5:19 PM, slasher said:

If you think Rodgers has any inclination or any need to play mind games with Motherwell you're barking. That's up there with yon weirdo Aberdeen fan who claimed Griffiths injury earlier in the season was a ruse so he could miss a Scotland game.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1897395/brendan-rodgers-penalties-craig-thomson-right-decision-scott-sinclair-betfred-cup-final-motherwell/

He doesn’t need to play mind games...

3 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

:lol:

Do we complain to the SFA or just go direct to Peter Lawell.

You don't complain, that's not how it's done. You get your friends in the media to do that for you then you issue a statement saying you've asked for 'clarification'. Big Pete will take it from there 😉

Edited by slasher

Guest BlueGaz
26 minutes ago, Tartan_Don said:

Aye a agree wae you there but as always nowt is done.

If a honest mistake is made then fair enough but this is week in week oot utter pish refereeing 

They have to admit there is an issue before we can start to do anything about it. Can't see them doing that any time soon.  Even though they are being proven wrong time and time again, during and particularly after games.  The only saving grace is that its across the board at the moment.  The big issue is even if they do agree there is an issue, there are no short-term fixes, it will be a long slog to get decent refs trained, experienced and in place.  Video help for potential goal scoring incidents and potential red card incidents would be a start.

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

After tonight I don’t think Huns can comment on assistance from refs.

before anyone starts, Mcinnes handed rangers the advantage before a ball was kicked so I’m not blaming theref for us losing. I knew we’d lose, the ref only added to the circus Aberdeen created.

Shhhh, you're ruining my amateurish attempts to wind up the Celtic fans! 

I missed the first twenty minutes of the game and listened to the rest of the game until Radio Scotland switched to the Celtic game literally seconds before we scored the third. Had a look at the goals just there and Taverneir is offside for the 3rd but it was a tight one with the defenders moving out as he came in. Linesman should have spotted it. 

Pena's goal was shambolic defending with the Rangers players driving forward totally unchallenged. 

8 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

That's not what he said though.

You’re right, he claimed it was the first penalty full stop. He was then picked up on it and changed it to first in the league.

2 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

I was surprised by how poor Aberdeen were last night but I expect them to come firing back on Sunday. For us it was a win based on total effort and a solid defensive display. 

Don’t forget the helping hand you got from the ref, not that you needed it. 

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Don’t forget the helping hand you got from the ref, not that you needed it. 

We deserve a bit of luck with refs. We have been on the wrong end of some shockers.The only really poor decision was the non award of the pen for Aberdeen. Our offside goal is an one which could have gone either way. 

1 minute ago, EddardStark said:

We deserve a bit of luck with refs. We have been on the wrong end of some shockers.The only really poor decision was the non award of the pen for Aberdeen. Our offside goal is an one which could have gone either way. 

Luck with refs? Haha good one. Hamilton away springs to mind

last night- miller on McLean then miller again on shinnie. Both bookable offences, in fact the first where he barged into McLean could have been a red, nothing said. Ryan Jack was given free reign and windass took a swipe at O’Connor. Mcrorie takes Christie out nothing said, with seconds O’Connor tangles with John, he’s booked. Ryan Jack cleans May out,nothing said, seconds later shinnie booked for a challenge.

last night was a shocking performance by Dallas, he clearly favoured Rangers. Mcinnes lost us that match, the ref just made sure of it. I don’t know if it’s bias, incompetence or fear of reprisals if he was to punish rangers players.......whatever it is it gave one team an advantage.

11 hours ago, mr mojo risin said:

Apart from the fact that we've generally been really average this season? Maybe they knew McInnes was planning the most bizarre formation ever? Not sure if he's trying to get the Sevco job or trying not to get it tonight? Utterly bizarre, 6 defenders and yet no defending!

A simple "we sh1te it in Glasgow" would have sufficed.