This Weekends Games - Page 15 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Football can be strange sometimes. We dominated the previous 2 games, loads of shots on target, and got one point. Didn't play well last night, especially first half, and won easy. 3 great goals in the game though

On ‎29‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 9:44 AM, Parklife said:

The Vanguard Bears have issued a lovely statement :lol: 

Don't give us your blue £, give them to the people/companies/tax man you owe millions of blue £, sorry that's a different team/club etc etc !!!

11 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Currently 

Dundee 0-1 Celtic FT

Accies 1-0 ICT

Killie 0-3 Dons 

Them 2-0 Partick

County 0-1 Saints

Them?

But it's the Vanguard Bears that have the problem? 

Are you sure you're not a Vanguard Bear by any chance? ?

57 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Clark is doing his usual pathetic job. An absolute waste of a managers job that cnunt.

Don't often agree with you on here has you talk pish at times guess like myself at times aswell however totally agree with you on Clarke as a killie fan the guy is totally clueless he got 17 new players inn over the summer and l think maybe 2 at most have been ok he actually got rid of better players than he has brought in 

20 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

Don't often agree with you on here has you talk pish at times guess like myself at times aswell however totally agree with you on Clarke as a killie fan the guy is totally clueless he got 17 new players inn over the summer and l think maybe 2 at most have been ok he actually got rid of better players than he has brought in 

Eh ? You don't fancy big Lee Clarkiola ? No pleasing some people.

50 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

Can't remember which one of you had a real pop at me when I said the man was a disaster? Well......

Important for us yesterday going into the break. Two tough games straight after away at ICT and home to St Johnstone. Winning is more important than the performance. Good to see Halliday settling into his role in the team as well.

Edited by EddardStark

5 minutes ago, adamntg said:

United's biggest game of the season today.  All the results went for us yesterday and a win today will put us third, two behind Hibs, four behind QoS and able to hopefully forget about a fairly shaky start. 

Lose and, well, shudder.  

Actually looking forward to watching this game today. Home advantage should favour Hibs but they have faltered a bit lately.

1 hour ago, Batzek-osemba said:

Oh oh...that's us warned now. 

if there was any threat I'm sure you'll just spend another few million in January in your desperate attempt to be further humiliated in Europe next September.