This Weekends Games - Page 103 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, aaid said:

Context is everything. 

Indeed. My post was a bit of a laugh in a jokey thread. So in a serious thread, in the heat of an argument, Larky will be in much bigger trouble...

It's really heartening to see the Celtic fans ability to take a tiny bit of adversity on the chin. 

You'd think it was Helicopter Sunday all over again. ? 

I do hope someone is keeping an eye on Chris Sutton for his own safety. 

Just now, Orraloon said:

Could have been worse. I thought the "F" was for "Fenian". Hope the mods don't get that idea into their heads.;)

It's all too much passive aggression for me. Seeing what watching Old Firms does to the darlings on here i avoid them lest it infect me too.

I was sleeping, celebrating late goals to salvage something is one of the great joys in football though.

Just now, Orraloon said:

Could have been worse. I thought the "F" was for "Fenian". Hope the mods don't get that idea into their heads.;)

I have to be honest, I never for a second considered it could be interpreted as that I was insulting his intelligence (well lack of it) not his     religion.  Very naive of me not have considered that option.

40 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Tierney is going to be a great player in my opinion. Shows some real class.

Agree. Really like the look of him. 

Got to be starting for Scotland.  

9 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

I have to be honest, I never for a second considered it could be interpreted as that I was insulting his intelligence (well lack of it) not his     religion.  Very naive of me not have considered that option.

Only just clicked myself. I didn't see anything sinister in it. Just top quality trolling :lol:

I've a tiny mind though.