Storm Frank - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Storm Frank

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These names for the storms were picked by school kids.

bet there is no Scottish names, will we see a Donald or a Gary, A William or a Graeme or a Fiona or a Mhari or Heather or a Morag , or even Welsh names.. bet there is none of them either...

but we have had a desmond, who the phukk knows anyone called Desmond.....

bet there is no Scottish names, will we see a Donald or a Gary, A William or a Graeme or a Fiona or a Mhari or Heather or a Morag , or even Welsh names.. bet there is none of them either...

but we have had a desmond, who the phukk knows anyone called Desmond.....

of course we have he was the classic 90s London(I think) barber

bet there is no Scottish names

Correct. Plenty of English, Irish and Welsh names though...

Abigail, Barney, Clodagh, Desmond, Eva, Frank, Gertrude, Henry, Imogen, Jake, Katie, Lawrence, Mary, Nigel, Orla, Phil, Rhonda, Steve, Tegan, Vernon and Wendy.

Edited by Toepoke

My recycling pin had blown open, had to pick up a milk carton and a cardboard box.

My wheelie bin was emptied yesterday and it's banging against the fence.

Doing my tits in,but I'm not going to do anything about it at this time.

Hopefully the noise wakes the 7 year old soon and when he comes through to say he can't get back to sleep,I'll send him out to do something about it.

Its pretty bleak in the North of England. When bridges are collapsing then you should take heed of warnings. However people are in the main pretty dense when it comes to taking such advice. And I include the media in this when they take to standing in flood plains up to their waist in water. Also the crazy deregulation of planning approval has resulted in houses being build in what can only be described are vulnerable areas when it comes to flooding.

###### off with your giving storms names, its a wee bit blowy aye but it's ###### WINTER!

this namin shite needs tae stop.... its winter and its rainy and its windy stop the phukkin stupid names/....

Correct its a load of pish.

Agree eddard, firstly don't build a house there and secondly don't be stupid enough to buy one there. There was a woman on TV this morn who bought a house knowing it had flooded before and she wouldn't get insurance et , appealing for people to donate to help her and other people in the same situation. Moron

The question is when will the sympathy for places like Cumbria wain

Will it be after they are flooded a third time ?

A fourth time ?

A fifth time ?

My recycling pin had blown open, had to pick up a milk carton and a cardboard box.

It's worth than 1st expected! My wee trees have blown over and some soil has come out the pot, the kids playhouse has moved across the garden and there's a few sticks on the grass.

:shocked: