Grey Tracky Bottoms - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Grey Tracky Bottoms

I'm wearing mine in the car right now :lol:

Out picking up the missus from her work.

Acceptable?

That's actually a good plan. When I pick the better half up, I always know there is a good chance she is going to suggest "nipping" into the shop on the way home. Which actually means an hour and a half in some stupid supermarket that she has been in three times that week already. "Sorry hen, I'm no dressed decent enough for shopping".

Might not work for you though, if she knows you're happy to go to the darts dressed like a tink.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I alone in not knowing what these grey tracky bottoms are?

Absolutely.

Sorry, but tracksuit bottoms are only acceptable for children and people doing sporting activities.

So if you don't know what they are how do you know their acceptability? (I may have made that word up because I wasn't told off by the spellchecker).

Neither is acceptable in public.

Well I'm no saying they should be worn doon the nightclub on a Saturday night, but if said trendy wee person is just cuttin aboot toon, perhaps en route to/from the gym, or heaven forbid just nipped in for a quick scoop on the way back home.

In Micky Flanagan parlance I think the former are acceptable out, just not out out.

Track suit bottoms are the business, always wear them when visiting the betting shop and Tesco,

Wearing them socially or to work in an office is taking it too far though.

My employer scrapped their dress code a few months back resulting in all sorts of hideous attire.

Worst though is plump middle aged people in Jeans.

Anyone else think that wearing these in public is unacceptable? Or have I turned into a total snob?

Agree 100%, Cannae fkin stand them, make fowk look like lazy jakebags. Even worse when girls wear them, makes em look instantly fat & sloppy. Edited by Bzzzz