Admin 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite like his posts, but every now and again he goes native and goes out his way to get banned, gets banned, comes back and the cycle continues.

Aye he doesn't do himself any favours. But others have arguably posted worse and don't get banned.

Normally I don't care, it's just a message board, maybe I need to off and find another one :lol:

Don't forget the mods are the real victims in this... MOPE.

They could at least remove the homophobic remarks to me, even though i'm not gay. So technically they're not.

maybe you are gay - in the traditional/original use of the work - gay & happy

maybe you are gay - in the traditional/original use of the work - gay & happy

I'm the most crabbit fecker on here :ok:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/04/27/ukip-candidate-calld-gay-people-arse-bandits_n_7151218.html

Ukip Candidate Geoffrey Caton Called Gay People 'A*** Bandits', Denies Homophobia Edited by phart

Nice wee link for anyone

https://www.scotland.police.uk/secureforms/hate-crime/

Even in the 21st century people are still being abused or attacked simply because they’re gay,

You don’t have to prove they
hate
you, just that

they’re hostile.

Hopefully we all know that violence should bereported but many people experience verbal abuse or harassment and just shrug it off. This can be just as damaging and lead to something worse.

It may also be a criminal offence.

Here’s the deal: the police can only do something about people or things they know about. We all know that the person who shouts antisemitic, transphobic or racist abuse on the street today may well end up

doing something more violent in the future.

So, to recap It is not OK to be targeted just because you happen to be different. Reporting every incident helps the police deal with troublemakers. It’s easy and not as scary as you may think
Edited by phart

Knew it!

I came off wow, and was giving running commentary of the thread, and i was like, damn someone has done me up like a kipper 2 secs, then i realised the thread was locked. Totally zipped up no escape.

Bit weird to see homophobic remarks unsanctioned or removed in the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal sponsored TAMB.

Edited by phart

I came off wow, and was giving running commentary of the thread, and i was like, damn someone has done me up like a kipper 2 secs, then i realised the thread was locked. Totally zipped up no escape.

Bit weird to see homophobic remarks unsanctioned or removed in the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal sponsored TAMB.

We're a bit confused.

We received no reports about homophobic comments.

Are you upset/complaining about them?

But then you've started a whole new thread about them.

What is it you would of liked us to do or do now?