Admin 4 - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're a bit confused.

We received no reports about homophobic comments.

Are you upset/complaining about them?

But then you've started a whole new thread about them.

What is it you would of liked us to do or do now?

It's cool i'm sure you're trying your best.

It's not Tarton Jon is it?

I took far longer than I should've to figure that one out the last time!

:lol:

I can't keep up, I can never remember who supports hearts and who supports hibs either!

TartanJon is another person entirely!

A fine return to form for the TAMB lately where the mods are getting it rather than us fragile huns. Keep it up!

Incidentally, I like TAFKAPGB and we regularly embrace in a cuddle-across-the-divide whenever we meet on Scotland sojourns. A permanent ban makes me a bit sad. :(

A fine return to form for the TAMB lately where the mods are getting it rather than us fragile huns. Keep it up!

Incidentally, I like TAFKAPGB and we regularly embrace in a cuddle-across-the-divide whenever we meet on Scotland sojourns. A permanent ban makes me a bit sad. :(

Don't worry about it too much. he is only banned until next username. I think he might be back already.

So we agree that reporting was not an option for Phart. Braw :ok:

I wasn't trying to report anything anyway. I was trying to correct the mistake that i had "admitted to being gay", when i was only saying someone had called me it. I couldn't post in the locked thread. I had literally just stopped playing a game and was chatting and laughing that someone had deliberately mistaken what I had said and stitched me up. I went to reply and realised the thread was locked. So i made the other thread.

The rest of my posts were a piss-take of Debian's display of prejudice. I wasn't really upset, i'm a child of the net. Go in any MMO game and the TAMB is extremely tame by example, with the recent thread being the notable exception. Other's haven't reached my equanimity yet though judging by some of the passive-aggression on display.

Communicating with me is much more likely to annoy you than me :wink2: