Admin 4 - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He revealed something (that may, or may not be true) about a fellow TAMBer. The story (which involves behaviour while one Scotland trip), If true, would be very embarrassing for said TAMBer and something I'd guess he wouldn't want his family and friends to discover.

He revealed something (that may, or may not be true) about a fellow TAMBer. The story (which involves behaviour while one Scotland trip), If true, would be very embarrassing for said TAMBer and something I'd guess he wouldn't want his family and friends to discover.

I can only assume there is bad blood between him and the other TAMBer for that to occur.

I can only assume there is bad blood between him and the other TAMBer for that to occur.

I'm sure there'll be a challenge to meet up and duel it out with 12oz gloves any day now.

Right, I'm out of this now before I get banned :lol:

Edited by Parklife

Or maybe it was just a malicious remark which you are now reintroducing in a snide way?

FFS and you wonder why you get his goat up. :wink2:

Or maybe it was just a malicious remark which you are now reintroducing in a snide way?

FFS and you wonder why you get his goat up. :wink2:

I'm reintroducing all, simply saying what happened to someone who asked. I'll be expanding no further on it :ok:

I don't give a toss if or why I get his goat up. He's a scumbag and his shown himself to the whole board. What someone like him thinks of me couldn't be less of a concern to me. I'd actually consider someone like him disliking me as a positive :)

He takes very intense dislikes to certain people. It has been observable over the years. Can't say I disagree with his choices too much. He then gets overly nasty to them. That is where we part company.

If PB dropped dead the morrow the TAMB funeral would be huge (and a huge piss up later). If you dropped dead how would it compare to this scumbag?

He takes very intense dislikes to certain people. It has been observable over the years. Can't say I disagree with his choices too much. He then gets overly nasty to them. That is where we part company.

If PB dropped dead the morrow the TAMB funeral would be huge (and a huge piss up later). If you dropped dead how would it compare to this scumbag?

:lol:

What a lot of pish. Because you don't like posts I make on the Internet, you think no one in the real world cares about me? You're taking the Internet way too seriously :ok: