Scottish Cup Draw - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Draw

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shut up ye bam, there was nothing wrong with hearts player so why should we give him the ball back?

On the game itself, hearts deserved the win. Mcinnes needs to take a look at himself after the last three matches. No plan b once teams nullify Hayes, McGinn and Rooney.

Ooft name calling... I shall be reporting you now...

They kicked the ball out as he appeared injured. Pass the ball back.

Shut up ye bam, there was nothing wrong with hearts player so why should we give him the ball back?

On the game itself, hearts deserved the win. Mcinnes needs to take a look at himself after the last three matches. No plan b once teams nullify Hayes, McGinn and Rooney.

Whether there was something wrong with him or not they should not have given the ball back under any circumstance. That goes for every team.

I can't stand all that namsy pansy pish. Any fan who gives the wee pathetic ripple of applause after a team gives the ball back is beneath contempt in my book

Whether there was something wrong with him or not they should not have given the ball back under any circumstance. That goes for every team.

I can't stand all that namsy pansy pish. Any fan who gives the wee pathetic ripple of applause after a team gives the ball back is beneath contempt in my book

200% correct.