Scottish Cup Draw - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Draw

Professional performance from Motherwell today against Cove. Really should have been double the score, but all credit to Cove. They played some decent stuff with a few players showing some really good touches and a big pat on the back to travelling support, a very impressive backing that puts Premiership teams to shame.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm only listening on the radio but it sounds like Hearts are giving Aberdeen a doing just now and should be disappointed to only be 1-0 up.

Seems the "bad" Dons team have showed up instead of the early season "good" team.

Aberdeen are being hammered and we are lucky to still be in this

I do have to laugh at hearts getting all sulky when Rooney hits back after being man handled for the whole half. Hearts are a very physical side and that's being nice about it, they shouldn't get their tits in a twist when they get it back.

Edited by vanderark14

Aberdeen are being hammered and we are lucky to still be in this

I do have to laugh at hearts getting all sulky when Rooney hits back after being man handled for the whole half. Hearts are a very physical side and that's being nice about it, they should get their tits in a twist when they get it back.

Huge difference between physical and man handling though.

We're lucky hearts are sh1t. Should be game over. Worst 45 mins since McGhee.

As for Rooney being "lucky" - that's funny - some fanny blocked him and then made a drama out of nothing. Rooney was unlucky to be booked.

I thought the first references to the opposition being shite would have been well before this. Common trait in threads on Aberdeen. That and attendances.

Terrible sportsmanship there from the Dons.

Shut up ye bam, there was nothing wrong with hearts player so why should we give him the ball back?

On the game itself, hearts deserved the win. Mcinnes needs to take a look at himself after the last three matches. No plan b once teams nullify Hayes, McGinn and Rooney.