Wanky Phrases - Page 25 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Wanky Phrases

16 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Date night

Fvck off,you've ditched the kids and are away on the piss for the night and hopefully,if grandma and granda keep them all until the morning,you'll get a noisy ride with the tv off. 

:lol:

16 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Date night

Fvck off,you've ditched the kids and are away on the piss for the night and hopefully,if grandma and granda keep them all until the morning,you'll get a noisy ride with the tv off. 

' I am all over this ' , or more specifically emails i keep getting from eBay saying ' your name is all over this' . Wtf does that even mean??  I have bought something once from eBay, a scabby wee bit of shiny material that came all the way from China disguised as a table runner.  

Everything is pissing me off this week. 

21 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

' I am all over this ' , or more specifically emails i keep getting from eBay saying ' your name is all over this' . Wtf does that even mean??  I have bought something once from eBay, a scabby wee bit of shiny material that came all the way from China disguised as a table runner.  

Everything is pissing me off this week. 

Hiya :wave:

59 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

What about "the big shop"?

Were you behind me in Morrisons ?? Nearly 200 quid  I spent. My daughter is on a Joe Wicks 'lean in 15' diet . The only fookin thing that becomes lean is your purse.  Think I preferred her 'curvy'. ..... 

Anyway,  i had better shut up , this thread is turning into  a Tdyer63 monathon. I am off for a glass of wine. ?

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Were you behind me in Morrisons ?? Nearly 200 quid  I spent. My daughter is on a Joe Wicks 'lean in 15' diet . The only fookin thing that becomes lean is your purse.  Think I preferred her 'curvy'. ..... 

Anyway,  i had better shut up , this thread is turning into  a Tdyer63 monathon. I am off for a glass of wine. ?

4 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

As long as you're not off for "a cheeky glass of vino".

:cheers3:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...