Molde - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't watch the full game, but the conditions looked awful.

Hard to tell how bad the pitch was, as it was underwater. Would that game have gone ahead of it was a league game?

Was kind of hoping Ciftci would get a goal after Commons tantrum!

:lol:

Edited by sbcmfc

Aberdeen are pish, pure and simple but pound for pound they are getting miles better value for money than this Celtic outfit!

Don't take it out in us!! It's not oor fault yer a laughing stock.

As an aside - commons not looking like a hoopy camper!!

All very pleasing.

Just seen commons losing the plot on the bench.

Last game for him?

Just saw that. He should have his baws severely booted for that. Whether or not Delia or Collins are arseholes, Commons should not be getting away with speaking to his boss like that.

Don't take it out in us!! It's not oor fault yer a laughing stock.

As an aside - commons not looking like a hoopy camper!!

All very pleasing.

I'm not lol. Celtic have had a long lingering look at most of the Aberdeen players and decided they weren't good enough and in most cases they're right.

However if you were to say Shinnie is better than Izaguirre or Rooney better than Shifty I would have to agree.

Bottom line is we're both pish but Aberdeen are doing much better with the budget they have compared to us.

Just saw that. He should have his baws severely booted for that. Whether or not Delia or Collins are arseholes, Commons should not be getting away with speaking to his boss like that.

Think it was all aimed at Collins who is a grade A fud but you're right he shouldn't have done it

Think it was all aimed at Collins who is a grade A fud but you're right he shouldn't have done it

I think the majority of fitba' fans think Collins is a grade A fud, but regardless if you talk to your superior like that in any job you deserve to get chewed for it. Commons is also a fud too.

A couple of months ago, I posted a few stats about Deila's generally poor record and the fact that I considered his adoration by Celtic fans to be bemusing and I got criticised for being inaccurate. Not much has changed and his record continues to be poor and yet it seems now some agree with me? What's changed?

Didn't watch the full game, but the conditions looked awful.

Hard to tell how bad the pitch was, as it was underwater. Would that game have gone ahead of it was a league game?

Was kind of hoping Ciftci would get a goal after Commons tantrum!

:lol:

It was an artifical pitch so the rain shouldn't have been a problem. Let's face it, Scottish teams should be used to the rain.

Celtic look poorly coached. There's no discernible pattern to their play and the midfield don't seem to be a cohesive unit. Possibly too many of the midfielders off form but that seems to be their problem area more than defence. It's difficult for the back 4 when they aren't helped by the midfield.

A couple of months ago, I posted a few stats about Deila's generally poor record and the fact that I considered his adoration by Celtic fans to be bemusing and I got criticised for being inaccurate. Not much has changed and his record continues to be poor and yet it seems now some agree with me? What's changed?

Yeah, i was on here before wondering why many Celtic fans were so enamoured with him. Although, to be fair to him he managed to make a title race of the Premiership... Kenneth Farrington in particular (IIRC) was very dismissive of my viewpoint and was singing Delia's praises.

As i said earlier, Celtic look poorly coached defensively. Their backline lack coordination and Brown and Biton give them next to no protection (why do Celtic fans like Biton so much btw? I don't see it. He's great when you're dominating a game but missing when you're on the back foot or being effectively countered).

I don't suspect Delia will last the season.

Yeah, i was on here before wondering why many Celtic fans were so enamoured with him. Although, to be fair to him he managed to make a title race of the Premiership... Kenneth Farrington in particular (IIRC) was very dismissive of my viewpoint and was singing Delia's praises.

As i said earlier, Celtic look poorly coached defensively. Their backline lack coordination and Brown and Biton give them next to no protection (why do Celtic fans like Biton so much btw? I don't see it. He's great when you're dominating a game but missing when you're on the back foot or being effectively countered).

I don't suspect Delia will last the season.