World’s Strongest Man .

Enjoyed this since Bill Kazmiar (sp) and Geoff Capes . 

the Stoltman brothers Luke and Tom are awesome. Their efforts already as strong man siblings are unrivalled and it would be good if their country could support them in promoting hard work and positive efforts from Scotland. 

ah yeah . Younger brother Tom just came second to a very interesting chap in this year’s competition finals. 

On 11/21/2020 at 1:02 AM, Shaundy said:

World’s Strongest Man .

Enjoyed this since Bill Kazmiar (sp) and Geoff Capes . 

the Stoltman brothers Luke and Tom are awesome. Their efforts already as strong man siblings are unrivalled and it would be good if their country could support them in promoting hard work and positive efforts from Scotland. 

ah yeah . Younger brother Tom just came second to a very interesting chap in this year’s competition finals. 

What happened to bjornsson and kieliszkowski, they don't seem to have competed this year. 

Think bjornsson has other things on the go as a successful commercial brand himself and kieliskowwski injured. 
I only catch up on some of the stuff posted on you tube by the brothers and loz sharlia . 

there’s a proud history of strength competition in Scotland that I enjoy. I remember attending a World Bagpipe Championship on Glasgow Green early noughties and a Heavy events display was most enjoyable.