Molde - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What's all this magic hat pish about btw? The guy doesn't wear a hat and didn't his magic kind of evaporate when the famous St.Johnstone came to town?

You're right. We should go back to songs about bigotry and hatred, at least then we all knew where we stood.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Touchy, touchy. I just don't get the reference. Why don't you get off this thread and get back to moaning about all the bad boys kicking your players?

My reply was meant as a joke, I should maybe have added a wee smiley to help you get it. :wink2:

I don't think there is a reference as such. We've just pinched a song that's been about for years and adapted it to our new manager.

I'm pretty sure I've not complained about anyone kicking our players in the other thread.

My reply was meant as a joke, I should maybe have added a wee smiley to help you get it. :wink2:

I don't think there is a reference as such. We've just pinched a song that's been about for years and adapted it to our new manager.

I'm pretty sure I've not complained about anyone kicking our players in the other thread.

Sure it's Molde but it is beautiful....

Looking forward to the title race.

We only just won it last season according to some so this year with a substantially worse team surely Aberdeen, whose fans think they've improved, will run us close and likely win the title.

Won't they? Surely?

The few tims on here have a sense of humour at least while the vast swathes of huns in contrast are devoid of humour. Fukk em both but more laffs please.

There's hardly any Huns left, and the majority of them can take a joke I thought.

A lot of the tims on the other hand seem ultra defensive, and debating with them is like speaking to a brick wall.

Funny how people see things differently!

The few tims on here have a sense of humour at least while the vast swathes of huns in contrast are devoid of humour. Fukk em both but more laffs please.

Ah the witty banter! How I miss this...... Well never really.

They seem a bit nippy to me ,always spoiling for a fight.I totally agree about feck them both.Feck them.

The few Tims on here tend to be solo merchants and on the wind-up end of the spectrum, guerrilla warfare jobs. Yeah totally at it.

(Some of) The Huns on here hunt in packs, less humour, more trying to steamroller outrage using their numbers to make a series of cumulative posts of ever increasing moral righteous indignation.

The few Tims on here tend to be solo merchants and on the wind-up end of the spectrum, guerrilla warfare jobs. Yeah totally at it.

(Some of) The Huns on here hunt in packs, less humour, more trying to steamroller outrage using their numbers to make a series of cumulative posts of ever increasing moral righteous indignation.

You don't half talk pish.

I think I preferred you when you were posting your pseudo intellectual guff.

Then again maybe not.