Tommy S V Weetabix Heid - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tommy S V Weetabix Heid

Nice to see someone at last on BBC where they couldn't EDIT it out, say that the BBC have been a disgrace in fair coverage of the Referendum. Tommy Sheridan would not allow himself to be preached at. Well done to him, and I hope a good lot of undecides were watching. Bet they have hardly heard of the West Coast oil. Well Tommy made sure they know now. Well done to him.

That was hilarious. Neildidnt really know what to do at your new or two points - he was quite obviously expecting Sheridan to deny being a Trotskyite, and had some ammo to throw at him saying he was, and didn't know what to say when he didn't deny it.

Particularly like the "Leon's dead, Andrew" and saying no one had offered him a coffee.

Right up there for me as the highlight of the referendum campaign from Tommy - just fabulous - wont imagine many undecided watching that but if it is typical of Tommy's speeches throughout Scotland - good on him.

Highlight so far - Alex Salmond speech at the end of the second debate with Darling.

Personally - being involved in singing Flower of Scotland at the Germany game and the pre match party which was at times akin to a YES party.

If Tommy could learn to repackage all the 'brother and sister' rhetoric he could have a serious political future, Yes or No. Very strong performance.

Regarding Neil I have noticed all these BBC types a) present grotesquely loaded questions and then B) cut them off as soon as they get any head of steam going in response. It is their modus operandi.