Aberdeen V Rijeka And Other European Ties - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen V Rijeka And Other European Ties

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ditto just back from a week long cycling trip in montana back country ; limited phone coverage etc

just catching up with goals on you tube now, pawletts diving header a cracker , although well offside it looks

lot of chicken counting going on , but agree 3-0 should be a hard one to overturn ; but theres always the ghost of Vilnius ? 96/97 where i think we had a 4-1 away win and almost chucked it

Edited by Auchinyell Sox Change

When Stoke were in this a few years ago they played 10 games before Champions League teams then two more. Played the likes of Dynamo Kiev, Besiktas and Valencia yet if they had made the final and lost they’d have made less money than had they finished 12th rather than 13th. It’ll be even more mental now the bonkers tv deal is in place.

Doesn't appear to be on the box anywhere (other than Red TV I'd assume).

Not even sure that it's on RedTV.

I can't find it mentioned anywhere (although the new afc.co.uk is like a dugs dinner so it might be in there somewhere)

Not even sure that it's on RedTV.

I can't find it mentioned anywhere (although the new afc.co.uk is like a dugs dinner so it might be in there somewhere)

They tweeted last night, saying that they would be announcing their RedTV schedule for the match this morning. Nothing yet. I suspect they may be showing it to UK subscribers, but wanted to maximise ticket sales so kept it hush hush. They usually only stream the games outside of the UK.

They tweeted last night, saying that they would be announcing their RedTV schedule for the match this morning. Nothing yet. I suspect they may be showing it to UK subscribers, but wanted to maximise ticket sales so kept it hush hush. They usually only stream the games outside of the UK.

As suspected - now announced that it will be streamed inside and outside of the UK.

As suspected - now announced that it will be streamed inside and outside of the UK.

Let's hope it's better than the Shkendija coverage......the one shoogly camera they used kept on focussing on seagulls and ballboys.

I thought RedTV was going to be new, superdooper and improved this season, and the away leg in Macedonia had the best image quality I've seen from them...ever. They need to up their game with some of the home coverage though.

Let's hope it's better than the Shkendija coverage......the one shoogly camera they used kept on focussing on seagulls and ballboys.

I thought RedTV was going to be new, superdooper and improved this season, and the away leg in Macedonia had the best image quality I've seen from them...ever. They need to up their game with some of the home coverage though.

The sound quality was also on par with using 2 cans with string between them to communicate. They did recognise that during the commentary through, so hopefully it is sorted for tonight. They should maybe also leave a few trays of pies outside the Dick Donald stand, to keep the gulls busy for a little bit.

The sound quality was also on par with using 2 cans with string between them to communicate. They did recognise that during the commentary through, so hopefully it is sorted for tonight. They should maybe also leave a few trays of pies outside the Dick Donald stand, to keep the gulls busy for a little bit.

We need one of these hawk/buzzards/eagles that Wimbledon uses.

It's a joke in the upper tier of the big Dick....you spend the whole 2nd half ducking as these flying ####ers the size of alsatians swoop aroond 3 feet from yer napper.