Bbc Exit Poll - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And if tonight/tomorrow morning pans out how it's looking at the moment I think that's a fair indication that the majority of Scots now realise that the promises made before 'we' voted No were lies and lightning won't strike twice.

Yes. Fool me once shame on you....fool me twice shame on me. Things were never going to be the same again after the referendum....This is another step on the journey.

Of all the seats I want the SNP to take its Carmichael's. I will never forget his gloating arrogance almost immediately after the polls had closed on the referendum. He is an odious, self serving individual with no class whatsoever. Even if the SNP take 58 I'd still be gutted if he kept his.

And if tonight/tomorrow morning pans out how it's looking at the moment I think that's a fair indication that the majority of Scots now realise that the promises made before 'we' voted No were lies and lightning won't strike twice.

There is no way you can draw that conclusion from an exit poll that touched 164 polling locations across the UK.

No idea if every SNP MP has a majority of 1, with the unionist parties claiming the majority of the popular vote.

This vote is not about independence its about anti-austerity verses austerity.

There is no way that the UK will withdraw from the EU.

The Nats need a reason to call another referendum after claiming the once in lifetime/generation opportunity.

Breaking: YouGov exit poll is VERY different.

Tory 284 MPs,

Labour 263,

SNP 48,

LibDems 31,

UKIP 2,

Plaid 3,

Green 1

That is a forecast from Yougov, not an exit poll!

Breaking: YouGov exit poll is VERY different.

Tory 284 MPs,

Labour 263,

SNP 48,

LibDems 31,

UKIP 2,

Plaid 3,

Green 1

I saw somewhere it says this is not a 'proper' exit poll but where they re-contact people they'd asked before and (therefore) this poll tends to reflect the pre-election polls

Electoral Calculus who were the closest at the 2010 election are predicting CON = 280 LAB = 274 LIB DEM = 21 SNP = 52

The Nats need a reason to call another referendum after claiming the once in lifetime/generation opportunity.

I dont think they do.

If they win a majority next year, they can call a referendum as they please.

That is a forecast from Yougov, not an exit poll!

Dont shoot the messenger - shoot the tweeter !

Also the exit poll suggesting Labout collapse was 0.04% of polling stations !

Edited by Ally Bongo