Barca V Bayern - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Barca V Bayern

The second goal was phukin tremendous. Even the pass for the third goal was literally inch perfect rom Messi, Neymar didn't need to break at all and it was a lovely finish. Felt Bayern were a little unlucky in the sense that played fairly well in the second half, but even then, they should have been at least 1 down by half time.

I am supposed to be going to a festival on champions league final night, I'll be getting rid of that ticket if it's a Barca - Madrid final.

One of the best games in a long time. Messi and Iniesta were outstanding. Messis two goals unreal, he knew exactly what he was doing with the first and the second was ridiculously good.

He is the best!

Messi is untouchable.

Best ever. I don't care what the auld codgers say.

Guess a lot of people ( myself included ) home in on their icons of their era

I never got why people went on about Matthews , finney etc as all seemed slo mo black & white baggy shorts etc

Looking back to pele and best etc looks dated by today's standards

I barely watch the game now but don't like the way Iniesta and Messi go down / act etc

Liked Zidane ; around the time when viewing went down

I barely watch the game now but don't like the way Iniesta and Messi go down / act etc

Considering the number of hard tackles that come his way every game he manages to stay on his feet an awful lot.

Guess a lot of people ( myself included ) home in on their icons of their era

I never got why people went on about Matthews , finney etc as all seemed slo mo black & white baggy shorts etc

Looking back to pele and best etc looks dated by today's standards

Liked Zidane ; around the time when viewing went down

It's well seeing you don't watch the game that much as that's hardly in Messi's game at all.

Fair dos

But last time I saw Iniesta he appeared to look for free kicks a lot

Messi is smart. He knows when he'll have a better chance by being honest and staying up and when he'll benefit by going down.

I downloaded and watched the game today.

Excellent game but Bayern's tactics were suicidal. Dunno what they were thinking. Gave Barca far too much space.

Messi's second was sublime. I usually get fed up when they show 42 replays of a goal but not with that one.