Polls - Page 31 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Right that's it. I'm gonnae be disappointed if the SNP lose any seat in Scotland. Just want election night to be one of constant celebration and laughing at the likes of Curran Murphy etc. Wont happen but one never knows ....

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a bit unsettling how the labour people are ignoring the polls and still 'fighting for all their seats' and never failing to mention the '30 percent undecideds'. It's like they already know that 30 percent has been earmarked for them.

NS: "Well these polls are great and they make wonderful reading for the SNP but they are only polls, it’s votes and ballot boxes that count"

aye, ballot boxes stuffed with thousands of postal votes from the deceased and infirm if the unionists have anything to do with it.

I'm shitting bricks. That feeling in September was truly horrendous. I get the feeling something momentous is going to happen now but, somehow, I just can't get my head around it. All I can do is respect the votes of my countrymen/women.

"The Conservatives have increased their share by five points to 17% in the survey."

:shocked: WTF????

The Tories will increase their vote and I think they will increase their seats next week,, They will double and on a good day triple their MP representation.

The Labour party brought them out of hiding in the Indyref...

The Tories will increase their vote and I think they will increase their seats next week,, They will double and on a good day triple their MP representation.

The Labour party brought them out of hiding in the Indyref...

Can see them holding their one seat, where else do you think they will sneak a win? They wont win in Edinburgh. Pete Wisharts seat?

Can see them holding their one seat, where else do you think they will sneak a win? They wont win in Edinburgh. Pete Wisharts seat?

Hold Dumfriesshire, Galloway and Tweedale

Win Berwickshire, Roxburgh and Selkirk

Win Dumfries and Galloway

All certainly viable

Oh, look who's back with her political pearls of wisdom....

Michelle Mone: I'm voting Tory... Labour and the SNP would be a horror show for our economy

Mone, from Glasgow, revealed she would vote Conservative on May 7 in a column for The Sun.

"I remember what it was like in 2008, when the recession hit. People were genuinely scared. We had retailers cancelling orders at the last-minute, a sense of doom and gloom everywhere.

"But these days, the retailers I meet have smiles on their faces again. The high street's buzzing. People have more money to buy that car or treat the kids.

"And none of this just happened by magic. You've got to give credit where it's due to David Cameron."

Maybe she's been spending too much time in the high streets of London rather than anywhere else in the country.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/scottish-politics/michelle-mone-im-voting-tory-labour-and-the-snp-would-be-a-horror-show-fo.1430295136

Edited by AlfieMoon

Oh, look who's back with her political pearls of wisdom....

Michelle Mone: I'm voting Tory... Labour and the SNP would be a horror show for our economy

Mone, from Glasgow, revealed she would vote Conservative on May 7 in a column for The Sun.

"I remember what it was like in 2008, when the recession hit. People were genuinely scared. We had retailers cancelling orders at the last-minute, a sense of doom and gloom everywhere.

"But these days, the retailers I meet have smiles on their faces again. The high street's buzzing. People have more money to buy that car or treat the kids.

"And none of this just happened by magic. You've got to give credit where it's due to David Cameron."

Maybe she's been spending too much time in the high streets of London rather than anywhere else in the country.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/scottish-politics/michelle-mone-im-voting-tory-labour-and-the-snp-would-be-a-horror-show-fo.1430295136

Why does her opinion matter so much to people? Gordon Brown, I kind of get it. But why continually roll out a failed business woman? Or is she rolling herself out for a bit of free publicity?