Polls - Page 8 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm keeping Mr Pessimistic on these, if we get near 30 seats I will be delighted. Need the vote out on the day. Despite our best attempts at indyref, the blue rinse brigade mobilised better than Yessers.

Don't forget the miraculous postal ballots of the deceased blue-rinsers. No poll will ever be able to incorporate these.

Very promising poll, too promising really, I cant believe these figures, but heres hoping election day results are so positive.

SNP voters by age group is very interesting.

71% of 18 to 34-year-olds
57% for 35 to 54-year-olds
40% for those aged 55 and over

Looking good for the future.

Looks like Labour has now given up on Scotland.

when quizzed on Murphys claims of no cuts, Chuka Ummana has just told a press briefing "The leader of the Scottish labour party will not be in charge of the UK budget"

I couldn't care less what percentage the SNP gets as long as we win the seats and wipe out those Labour back stabbing Kunts.

Jim Murphy is one of the best adverts for the SNP we could ever hope for, long may he be in charge of the Scottish sub-branch of the Labour party.

when quizzed on Murphys claims of no cuts, Chuka Ummana has just told a press briefing "The leader of the Scottish labour party will not be in charge of the UK budget"

Murphy has either lied, misunderstood Labour UK's position or has been severely misinformed. This should be reported widely and largely - I'll bet it isn't. This will be a good test for those who maintain that the media is on the whole impartial...............

I don't get your reasoning. As I've said before, I don't see any reason why the SNP vote shouldn't be huge - a GE is not an independence referendum so there's no life-changing risks involved, and the electors of Scotland, unlike those in England, have a viable alternative to the parties comprising an unpopular government and a Labour party that is doing its damnedest to appear unelectable. I can see the Lib-Dems being decimated.

I think that merely being decimated would be far beyond the lib dems wildest dreams, Donny!

Murphy demoted from shadow defence secretary to branch office manager and now thrown to the lions. Bye Jim.

Edited by perthTam

Murphy has either lied, misunderstood Labour UK's position or has been severely misinformed. This should be reported widely and largely - I'll bet it isn't. This will be a good test for those who maintain that the media is on the whole impartial...............

Ed Balls this morning as well confirmed there would be cuts in England and Scotland, totally contradicting Murphy. Seems the branch relationship Lamont mentioned is still alive and well.

How much is the lying and misrepresenting happening on a local level? In Midlothian it is off the scale.

I've easily had more than 10 lib dem leaflets through the door from direct mail, some personally addressed to me.

They are an anti snp advert. The last one mentions the snp more than the lib dems. It also begs labour and Tory voters to vote for them to stop the snp.

One can only hope that on the day of the vote the Scottish electorate will realise that another 5 years of Tory government is more pressing than petty nationalism.

:lol:

Top trolling.