Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 285 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm sure this is true for a few folk but I think it's his continual reporting of "facts" that then don't actually happen that causes most of the dislike. He just slings as much mud as possible and some then sticks. His recent record has been absolute pish. So it looks like his inside source is now gone.

This may be true but i don't read his blog regularly so tell us what exactly he has got wrong recently? That way I can check it and confirm if you are right or wrong.

http://news.stv.tv/west-central/1334491-supporters-at-rangers-game-moved-after-ibrox-safety-issue/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Suppose when you couldn't pay the taxman, players or staff then the stadium would eventually start to get neglected.

To be pedantic, the article is inaccurate because play wasn't "stopped" because it happened before the 2nd half kicked off. Apparently some minor roof defect, perhaps because of the recent winds, but hardly Ibrox Disaster #3 as you suggest. If it was "falling down" I suspect they might have moved more than 200 folk out of the stand...

Classic game of two halves tonight with us being rotten in the first half and very good in the 2nd. Dumbarton were extremely defensive which didn't help the entertainment in the first half but once the first goal went in, the game opened up to our benefit. Another game out of the way.

Edited by thewolf_1980

Here's a picture of the offending section of cladding trim which has spawned the beginning of the end of Ibrox following years of neglect...

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/011215-Rangers-v-Dumbarton/G0000U_DPKynWu_Q/I0000GhzuHdsorDY/C0000ndHAATH.C_o

Edited by thewolf_1980

This may be true but i don't read his blog regularly so tell us what exactly he has got wrong recently? That way I can check it and confirm if you are right or wrong.

I don't read that shit either. I only see what his fans post on here.

The last 3 or 4 times it has been all about how King was selling to Ashley or how Rangers would close within the week etc.

The usual rabid wish fulfillment nonsense. Phil may have started out with a good average but recently he couldn't hit a coo on the arse with a banjo whilst hanging on its tail.

The last 3 or 4 times it has been all about how King was selling to Ashley or how Rangers would close within the week etc.

The usual rabid wish fulfillment nonsense. Phil may have started out with a good average but recently he couldn't hit a coo on the arse with a banjo whilst hanging on its tail.

It's not only the inaccuracy of what he's been churning out recently but the rabid glee with which he does so. The word "obsessed" gets bandied about by both sides quite a lot but this guy quite clearly is, almost to a worrying degree. Surely he most have more fulfilling things to do with his life than constantly blog about Rangers, especially when the majority of it these days seems to be either made up or from extremely unreliable sources.

Thplinth is as rabid as they come.

Also in with the 'clique' so it's untouchable.

You were the one on here posting the revolting comments about the patient dying because of Phil Mac whatever his name is.

Which is why you came on here and posted more of your excrement. to deflect from it

You have zero class. Crawl back into your sewer Debian.

You were the one on here posting the revolting comments about the patient dying because of Phil Mac whatever his name is.

Which is why you came on here and posted more of your excrement. to deflect from it

You have zero class. Crawl back into your sewer Debian.

BLA BLA BLA!!

jazz_hands_by_niels6688-d6bulhh.png

OK, not saying you are wrong but light on specifics there RB. He did predict green winning his legal fees claim so that's one I can remember. Anything else I have seen has been generally not far from the truth. For all you claim he gets stuff wrong I believe most of Keith Jacksons scoops are info lifted of Phil mcgs page, from usually a week before.

But I don't read it closely just see stuff from him on twitter tbh, so I am not going to argue about it.

OK, not saying you are wrong but light on specifics there RB. He did predict green winning his legal fees claim so that's one I can remember. Anything else I have seen has been generally not far from the truth. For all you claim he gets stuff wrong I believe most of Keith Jacksons scoops are info lifted of Phil mcgs page, from usually a week before.

But I don't read it closely just see stuff from him on twitter tbh, so I am not going to argue about it.

I don't commit the ramblings of Phil to memory as it's now just biased wish fulfillment nonsense.

You have pointed out a blog I hadn't seen but which again proves my point.

The last one I remember was that King and Ashley had met so that King could sell his shares to Fat Mike.

I think we can all agree that was just total keech?

The guy is obsessed and after finding fame for getting a few big stories right has been running on fumes for months now.

I get the feeling he is just making it up to keep his hit count up to make sure he ads revenue keeps coming in.

I don't commit the ramblings of Phil to memory as it's now just biased wish fulfillment nonsense.

You have pointed out a blog I hadn't seen but which again proves my point.

The last one I remember was that King and Ashley had met so that King could sell his shares to Fat Mike.

I think we can all agree that was just total keech?

The guy is obsessed and after finding fame for getting a few big stories right has been running on fumes for months now.

I get the feeling he is just making it up to keep his hit count up to make sure he ads revenue keeps coming in.

Aye well if he keeps getting it wrong then better for you guys. However I can't help thinking if he was so off the mark why haven't the club sued his ass? They are happy to threaten it with others.

Aye well if he keeps getting it wrong then better for you guys. However I can't help thinking if he was so off the mark why haven't the club sued his ass? They are happy to threaten it with others.

I think the threats of legal action against someone like Phil just feeds the beast. Better to let him make a twat of himself and he will disappear soon enough.

http://news.stv.tv/west-central/1334491-supporters-at-rangers-game-moved-after-ibrox-safety-issue/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Suppose when you couldn't pay the taxman, players or staff then the stadium would eventually start to get neglected.

Better get the Hibs fans on the case, they are the roofing experts after all.

I think the threats of legal action against someone like Phil just feeds the beast. Better to let him make a twat of himself and he will disappear soon enough.

Aye but I don't swallow that RB. Rangers would love to get him and I think if they could, they would, that should be your worry I guess.

Aye but I don't swallow that RB. Rangers would love to get him and I think if they could, they would, that should be your worry I guess.

You might be right. I prefer to think that Rangers are above worrying about some rabid blogger with a misery fetish. :lol: