Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 288 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Case has been thrown out due to lack of evidence. I'm surprised none of the hand wringers have been on to let us know this outcome. :lol:

Christ, if i do post I have wolfy after me for being interested and if i dont you have a go!! you cant win with you bears.

big story is the £5m repayment surely - good news for the club/fans. wonder how much of it is kings money?

king will be glad he is at home for christmas but judge wants a full trial of king for something else in jan - whats that about then? The glib and shameless been at it again?

Christ, if i do post I have wolfy after me for being interested and if i dont you have a go!! you cant win with you bears.

big story is the £5m repayment surely - good news for the club/fans. wonder how much of it is kings money?

king will be glad he is at home for christmas but judge wants a full trial of king for something else in jan - whats that about then? The glib and shameless been at it again?

You did notice the smiley, didn't you?

Just yanking your chain for fun, don't be so sensitive.

The £5m repayment was a surprise but not unexpected as the Board had said it would be done.

Perhaps Fat Mike isn't all we've been led to believe and is just a chancing barsteward ?

Not seen anything about the new year other than Ashley's attempt to get King named an unfit person. Funnily enough I think he's got no chance of making that one stick either.

Edited by RenfrewBlue

Is it just coincidence Rangers paid back the loan the day before?

Or did the court case speed this along?

I don't think the loan repayment is linked to the court case. I can't see how paying it can impact on whether King said too much about Fat Mike or not.

It may have been done on the same day as the court case to split the coverage but again I don't see what's to gain there as the Board had said it was paying the loan back.

Unless anyone else has a better idea?

Case has been thrown out due to lack of evidence. I'm surprised none of the hand wringers have been on to let us know this outcome. :lol:

:-)) The only one giving much of a fukk about this thread is you RB. Just let it die man.

Edited by thplinth

:-)) The only one giving much of a fukk about this thread is you RB. Just let it die man.

So you're telling me not to post on this thread anymore? Doesn't that make you a hypocrite?

If you had read the posts I was responding to Fairbairn. Maybe you should just calm down dear. :lol:

Jeezo Sheddy, that's miles off even for you. The Jan court hearing is to discuss the injunction. Not "a full trial for King"!!

Jeezo Sheddy, that's miles off even for you. The Jan court hearing is to discuss the injunction. Not "a full trial for King"!!

and anyway i thought at first you meant the £5m repayment. apparently that hasn't happened after all. rangers were fibbing, they are £500k short apparently. but i am sure king will make it up.

and anyway i thought at first you meant the £5m repayment. apparently that hasn't happened after all. rangers were fibbing, they are £500k short apparently. but i am sure king will make it up.

Maybe King thought it was like Income Tax in SA? You just pay what you want and lie about it.

Cool- cheers. Think you are always best to dismissing nothing and question everything in this saga !!

oh aye absolutely. As RB and FB will tell you gleefully - i am often wrong though! apparently just awaiting collection of the outstanding 500k so sounds like it will be paid soon.

oh aye absolutely. As RB and FB will tell you gleefully - i am often wrong though! apparently just awaiting collection of the outstanding 500k so sounds like it will be paid soon.

Just like to keep you honest! :lol:

I wouldn't trust twitter too much as I've seen some incredible rubbish getting peddled as truth on there.

Just like to keep you honest! :lol:

I wouldn't trust twitter too much as I've seen some incredible rubbish getting peddled as truth on there.

What's staggering is that this appears to be true. So the glib and shameless liar has once again, through his council, lied in court. F@ck me - you will be well rid when he has gone.

Probably just a quibble about the amount of interest due.

Looks like I'm the one that might be wrong this time. STV were reporting that the January hearing was to discuss the "gagging order" and not specific to King however the Daily Record reporting it as "King facing trial". Feck knows what's going on to be honest!

Looks like I'm the one that might be wrong this time. STV were reporting that the January hearing was to discuss the "gagging order" and not specific to King however the Daily Record reporting it as "King facing trial". Feck knows what's going on to be honest!

I am losing track FB and despite what some on here might think, losing interest too. Its been fascinating at times but it seems never ending. I know there's decent guys at the back trying to sort your club out - ive met one of them, and good on them and good luck to them. But I will maintain I don't think king is the man to lead it. He just seems as dodgy as they come.

I am losing track FB and despite what some on here might think, losing interest too. Its been fascinating at times but it seems never ending. I know there's decent guys at the back trying to sort your club out - ive met one of them, and good on them and good luck to them. But I will maintain I don't think king is the man to lead it. He just seems as dodgy as they come.

I genuinely think King has the right intentions however the circus that surrounds him is starting to make it more about him than the club. It would probably be better if he stepped down from being Chairman and let someone else take the reins however I doubt his ego would let him do that.